2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
Busted out for the Seahawks game last weekend. If only the game would have went as smooth as this suede...

Looking forward to rocking these just waiting for the right day. Truly most [emoji]128293[/emoji]Of the year at the moment for me

The silver boxes are dope as hell.

I dunno if its just me but prolly my favorite hi in a while.

simple subtle cw. Gum bottom is a nice touch. Def coppin.

One of those dunks that would look good beat

Grey laces tho >>>

Last edited:
Yeah I'll be salty next year I passed on pink and silver. Won't be salty about orange. Still don't like those.

Black will be had

Man these pics are making me regret passing on silver boxes... was waiting for a lower and lower price.

Pink boxes are definitely a heat drop . I never copped the homegrowns but I've held them in hand and they definitely felt amazing . materials wise , homegrowns take the cake, but the pink and silver boxes are right there behind them. The orange boxes are nice , the materials just aren't all that

Need info people. I own 2 pairs of sb dunk pros and one pair of sb dunk premium. Are the cushions identical or different? The premiums feel like a more comfortable shoe to me. I mean like night and day.

I see Zoom Air labeled on all 3 insoles. But the the premium sb dunk still feels better to me.

Really liked what Vans did with their Veggie Tan release, I hear the materials are pretty good. Anyone else wish the would do a dunk like this?

Last edited:
So I get an email from blade shop telling me that they cancelled my pink box order . I call the shop and the dude is like " oh we probably ran out of shoes " as of it wasn't a problem , and tells me to email them because whoever emailed me is part of a different sector of shop . And the best part is , I can't even reorder them from the site because they're ******* sold out , plus I have to wait a ******* week to get my money back . I'm so salty bro . I was looking forward to these pink boxes .

Back
Top Bottom