2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody else workout in these? I squatted in them and I actually think they are great for squatting. The insole maybe a tad too squishy at first but after a couple workouts it will feel flat.

Lmk if anyone uses them for working out

Anybody else workout in these? I squatted in them and I actually think they are great for squatting. The insole maybe a tad too squishy at first but after a couple workouts it will feel flat.

Dunks are great for lifting

I wore my atomic teals to the gym for a year or so and cleaned them one day and haven't worn them since :lol: maybe I'll pull them back out

Since I stopped doing cardio (fat lyf) I've been wearing vans and dunks for lifting. Very comfortable for squatting as already mentioned.

Last edited:
^I wonder how the quality is on those... it's been holding me back from copping... today tho

Video Review & More Details: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-dunk-low-sb-heineken-sneaker-review/

these came in today:

DS for 90euro shipped, was looking for a true navy dunk for quite a while.

ditched the white laces the minute they arrived. 

were these seriously limited to 500pairs worldwide, as i did read at a few places online, or was there a later restock in bigger quantities?

That's a steal and a half right there. These were hyperstrikes if I remember correctly so that number sounds about right. Been hunting for a pair of these for awhile but can't ever find anything less than the 3 hundo range. I have the black denim ones, but i'd love these for sure.

verse001 verse001 quality is supposed to b pretty good on those from what I've seen in pics and read. I wouldn't mind a pair.

ats kicks ats kicks I think I'm going to were my candy canes. Your xmas spirit is rubbing off on me :lol:

Cleaned in takashis yesterday, love em.

Work today:

Back
Top Bottom