2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these came in today:

DS for 90euro shipped, was looking for a true navy dunk for quite a while.
ditched the white laces the minute they arrived. 

were these seriously limited to 500pairs worldwide, as i did read at a few places online, or was there a later restock in bigger quantities?

very nice
thank you. quite glad i got them. found them more or less by coincidence on ebay, while i was trying out new search terms for my search mask.
somehow they were listed in a way that my usual search routine wouldnt catch. i was the only bidder.

Last edited:
I know there's not a lot of dunk mid lovers out there but how can you not like premium suede and wheat colorway Undead stock today

So sick. wish there were still more mids being released but it looks like that ship has long sailed.

Another heads up for people on those SB tees -- the white dri-fit ones are kind of see through. Bothers me to the point that I've never bought one in white, despite having a number of them in other colors. 

First thing I do when I get the black boxes is stick the OG red laces from one of my beater dooms on them, with the spr vln and all.

Great price on the levis up there. Thats definitely a pair I've been trying to find.

Levi's are a nice dunk, I only have the black pair but they are nice and simple. Props on the pickup

Last edited by a moderator:

these came in today:

DS for 90euro shipped, was looking for a true navy dunk for quite a while.
ditched the white laces the minute they arrived. 

were these seriously limited to 500pairs worldwide, as i did read at a few places online, or was there a later restock in bigger quantities?
nice pickup. when these came out they were deff hard to get but that 500 number is wrong. some shops got both pairs most only got the black. and the shops that did get the blue pair got scattered sizes. either way they fly under the radar these days and dont get enough love. 

I've asked before but it has went unanswered.. were the Halloween mids the last mids released?

I can't believe Nike SB pumped faked the MF Dooms like tht . smh R.I.P.

Last edited:
Anotha one

Pink boxes still out there for retail? May ask the fam if they can cop me them for Christmas or i may snatch em myself lol

Back
Top Bottom