2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I get an email from blade shop telling me that they cancelled my pink box order . I call the shop and the dude is like " oh we probably ran out of shoes " as of it wasn't a problem , and tells me to email them because whoever emailed me is part of a different sector of shop . And the best part is , I can't even reorder them from the site because they're ******* sold out , plus I have to wait a ******* week to get my money back . I'm so salty bro . I was looking forward to these pink boxes .

Hmmmm ( if true )

It's awesome that the Pink Boxes have sold like they have. I made sure to grab them as soon as they came out, but I didn't think they'd fly like this. Keep the heat coming Nike SB!

Just came across some more images, quality looks just as good as the BTTYS Dunks! 

No idea whether this is a just a great fake or not but if these were real then Nike is doing big things :D

2016 Box Series

Only missing one...

Tees courtesy of Forest Lab.

Sorry guys, got these a few years back from Them, when they were first starting off.
I'm being told that the only place that still have a few selected styles and sizes are EBay and Amazon.
I may reach out Them and see if any Retros are in their near future.

Sorry guys, got these a few years back from Them, when they were first starting off.
I'm being told that the only place that still have a few selected styles and sizes are EBay and Amazon.
I may reach out Them and see if any Retros are in their near future.
Please do and keep us updated. I thought they were recent shirts, would have been my next pickups. 

So I get an email from blade shop telling me that they cancelled my pink box order . I call the shop and the dude is like " oh we probably ran out of shoes " as of it wasn't a problem , and tells me to email them because whoever emailed me is part of a different sector of shop . And the best part is , I can't even reorder them from the site because they're ******* sold out , plus I have to wait a ******* week to get my money back . I'm so salty bro . I was looking forward to these pink boxes .

Dam that sucks. Im kinda worried bout my order now then since you were the one who told me bout that site lol

Dam that sucks. Im kinda worried bout my order now then since you were the one who told me bout that site lol
I actually called the store because I tried ordering online but it gave me an error when checking out/going thru paypal. It would still let mw process the transaction but I was hesistant because of the error. I called them the next day to see if they actually had my size in stock and they didn't.

I went ahead and ordered off rise/rise45 and consortium uk. I was hoping for free shipping from rise but with taxes here in CA, it would only be a $5 difference. Nike pair going back.

I know its a super long shot but does anyone know where to get pink boxes in a size 4.5? I was trying to get a pair for my gf but missed out on release date. Did not expect the smaller sizes to sell out so quick. 

I know its a super long shot but does anyone know where to get pink boxes in a size 4.5? I was trying to get a pair for my gf but missed out on release date. Did not expect the smaller sizes to sell out so quick
But #baesizes are always the first to go...?

Just came across some more images, quality looks just as good as the BTTYS Dunks! 
No idea whether this is a just a great fake or not but if these were real then Nike is doing big things :D

Y'all see the production dates? No way them joints are releasing lol

Y'all see the production dates? No way them joints are releasing lol
Yeah I saw that 2015 on there, and that Ancient Monk on the box! When have Nike ever used nicknames on the box labels...

Most likely that these are very fake but hey theres always that 1% chance lol

Had some really clean Heineken's sz9.5 at Round Two Hollywood today. $425. Their SB selection has really took a hit in the last 6 months.
They had almost all the dunks on that shelf behind the counter.
Hate asking prices and sizes on everything.

What I wore today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom