2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Day after Christmas.
they're killing me lol I get paid 4 days after they drop , I hope they still have my size . The way the Pink boxes sold I might run into some problems . Definitely copping as a birthday gift to myself , my birthday is on new years eve

Does anyone know if any place that still has a size 10.5 or 11 in the Pink boxes ? My money from blades shop still hasn't refunded and I'm a bit discouraged at this point . civil and asphalt gold both ran out of pink boxes in my size :frown:

Does anyone know if any place that still has a size 10.5 or 11 in the Pink boxes ? My money from blades shop still hasn't refunded and I'm a bit discouraged at this point . civil and asphalt gold both ran out of pink boxes in my size :frown:

YGPM

Does anyone know if any place that still has a size 10.5 or 11 in the Pink boxes ? My money from blades shop still hasn't refunded and I'm a bit discouraged at this point . civil and asphalt gold both ran out of pink boxes in my size
frown.gif
There's an auction on ebay currently at $96 for your size you might want to keep your eyes on that, it ends on saturday.

Black boxes should start arriving at shops the Tuesday or Wednesday before Christmas from what I'm hearing..

Also saw a few pics of some Dunk High "elite"?? With an elastic sock type of ankle collar lol

Last edited:
Secret Santa gift came in today (check the NTSB SS thread for everything else, @John00 went hard):

Which lace color looks better?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom