Silver Boxes

...something else I'm forgetting

I need gums and I'll be satisfied for the year

What else am I missing??

how we supposed to know what you bought
laugh.gif
 poor wording

I meant to say, what else do  I need?

Only thing I mildly regret not picking up is the bigfoots, don't really even care lol.

Homegrowns are the best SB this year to me.

Gentleman I need assistance.

For years I've been after a pair of Barfs in my size, and a unique situation has come up..

A pair worn only a couple of times, with original box and laces is for sale with an advertised issue of slight midsole separation at the toe.. I almost passed over the listing but took a look at the pictures, and now I am going back and forth.

The price is extremely reasonable, and if there is a good chance that this is just cosmetic and no reason to fear a big separation, I reallly want them.

What do y'all think.. buy and attempt to re-glue the toe to midsole / wear as is? Or avoid for fear of bigger problems.

Thanks for the help guys, enjoyed the past few months reconnecting on this thread

I'm not a proponent of buying used kicks but in this case it is good because they are less likely to fall apart (due to the age of the barfs)

top 3 this year for me:

Homegrowns 

silver boxes 

gasparillas 

still holding my breath for the black boxes though, they'll replace the gasparillas on my list depending on the quality and how they look in person.

my top three (because I don't care for the HG colorway)

Sasquatch

Pink Box

Silver Box

I really like the Cherry Blossoms too so those would be my alternate/honorable mention

I can't wait for the black boxes but don't think they will be better than my top 3

IW BMWs would be my top IW

Nevermind. I found them.
I've been out of the loop on dunks for a while. Any one have pics of the black boxes if they released them yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom