2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

de-la-soul-x-nike-sb-2015-dunk-pack-1.jpg

The original pictures clearly show stuffing, so I really hope they don't try and..

..pull the wool

Last edited:
If I could design any Dunk it would be a Dark Side of the Moon theme. On one side the swoosh is white,  with a prism on the back tab where the Nike lettering is. The 2nd swoosh would be rainbow  to complete the album cover 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
The original pictures clearly show stuffing, so I really hope they don't try and..

..pull the wool

Got a good laugh out of me :lol:

I think he meant diet. Get it? Cuz they're normally fat tongues.

Anyways I think they're fat just coming laced super tight

I didn't think of it that way. I just looked at my keyboard and saw letters weren't far from each other so figured autocorrect. lol But yea they are just laced tight JPS JPS . I think someone last week had a issue with tongue on the patent red lows being thin cause of tight lacing and they just ironed over tongue to get them to puff up So that's a solution I suppose if the stock tight lace job affects your tongue.

Last edited:
I really dislike the flat tongue. I don't buy some older nonSB lows cuz of it.

I own the anchormans but by girlfriend got them for me so I wear em regardless

Same here. it's the only thing that's kept me away from Kostons all this time. And I'm not big on arts and crafts so I foresee bad outcome if I got them and tried stuffing them lol.

Same here. it's the only thing that's kept me away from Kostons all this time. And I'm not big on arts and crafts so I foresee bad outcome if I got them and tried stuffing them lol.

Yup same here really love the Kostons but unless I can get a Dcy level deal I probably won't pull the trigger

If I was skating them the fat tongue isn't so bad although the new tooling tongue is too obese even for skating.  I like to feel the board on and under my feet...too much padding prevents that.

If I was skating them the fat tongue isn't so bad although the new tooling tongue is too obese even for skating.  I like to feel the board on and under my feet...too much padding prevents that.

Hey hey now. I started skating in era of eS Accels those obese tongues and shoes are welcome here lol but nah I know what you mean about the board feel. But good thing about the dunks is if you skate them and break them in good enough you actually start getting good board feel.

Work wear: Can't complain at $45 shipped, plus the white lace swap is a must to bring out the little hints of red and gingham.

Those grape things are hideous my cali highs unds today little tight in toe area can't ly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom