2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FAT TONGUE IS NIKE SB

i avoid the slim tongue as well. Wish High Life's were fat tongue. Like those. Too lazy to stuff em.

I was in college at Penn State which had no local skate shops with an SB account so I ordered Reverse Supa's and Barfs from Active

I got them in, opened the box and was like...

Question: do you guys think Nike SB can get back to being relevant? Don't get me wrong, there have been a few that have dropped that were nice, but not like how Nike SB was pushing out a few years back. QUickstrikes used to be magic!

Question: do you guys think Nike SB can get back to being relevant? Don't get me wrong, there have been a few that have dropped that were nice, but not like how Nike SB was pushing out a few years back. QUickstrikes used to be magic!

Someone asks this question almost every single month, the general response is that if this is what is considered dead for sb, then let it remain dead.

Most of the people in here genuinely like the shoes they buy, it's not about the hype so getting shoes out of outlets and on discount is awesome.

What does relevant mean in this case?

Lord I hate these questions. What would relevant mean? More hype so it's harder to cop SBs because that's all relevant would mean in this case

He means jordan level with everyone checking them.

Hope it never happens probably quit or at least would cut way back. Wouldn't be worth it to struggle to cop a GR. I'm fine with paying full price for some QS but even those don't require work to be done

Hope it never happens probably quit or at least would cut way back. Wouldn't be worth it to struggle to cop a GR. I'm fine with paying full price for some QS but even those don't require work to be done

Agreed.

Do any pairs from the current box era even demand more than retail aside from Tiffs and the AJxSBs?

Edit: YoTH and SOMPs as well.

Last edited:

Agreed.

Do any pairs from the current box era even demand more than retail aside from Tiffs and the AJxSBs?

Edit: YoTH and SOMPs as well.

Few things like the NL lows and Paid in Fulls. For the most part nah.

Some stuff will in a few years but that's a problem for another time.

YOTH, Somp, dare i say Baos, BP In store version, premier high and low nothern lights, premier petosky in store version, 510 all come to mind. 

Back
Top Bottom