2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hello Fam,

I've lurked for a bit, but had a quick question. For those of you who also wear Air Max 1s, can you help me with size comparisons? While I know everyone's foot is different, what size do you wear in Air Max 1s, SB Dunk Lows, SB Dunk Highs, or even AF1s? Also, noting whether or not you skate in your SB Dunk Lows would be helpful. I've bought a few pairs of Air Max 1s and SB Dunk Lows and am worried I may have sized incorrectly.

I tried searching but was inundated with irrelevant results. And don't worry, I'll keep lurking until I have something more relevant to post.

Best regards,

CGNT
Hey guys, thanks for the responses, much appreciated. I seem to be the only one who sized down 0.5 from AM1s (11.5) to SB Dunk Lows (11.0).

Great thread!

Wonder how many more people will make an account and come in asking about a release date for the BttF's lol

When I get mine, definitely need to put the Tiffany laces in. They really make the show pop

wore these since they are my only Star Wars themed shoes (with black tongues thanks to my bro that gifted them to me last year)

and I hate when you have to unbag your new pair of shoes
Sucks because these were double ups..... luckily they weren't something expensive

Bruh. [emoji]128514[/emoji] They DESTROYED that. Dope shoes. Bad box.

I was thinking about you in Home Depot yesterday-I have a question. I don't want to derail...do you have a twitter acct? Idk if you answer PMs or not.

Fast times phone order for 25 off retail 303-440-3820

Sighhh. I'm so over the Fast Times. Like I said...other than these De La lows I won't be paying retail for anymore SBs for awhile.

Welp, just got word from a local shop and they're getting 60 pairs of the De La Lows. My local is extremely small. Bigger accounts will get huge shipments. The box will be $135 from what I was told, that doesn't mean most shops will sell them at that though.

YASSSS. Thx for this info! Do you think shops will sell them for more or less than the $135?

@John00
Cool, thanks for the info. Hopefully this release goes smoothly and everyone walks away happy with a pair in their size.

Last edited:

Okay so peep. 

**** it. The shoe is based off 35mm Photography/Cameras. Thats the concept behind it. Theres 2 colorways of the shoe itself. One is gonna be an Atlas exclusive that is gonna be limited to 600-800 pairs. Theres gonna be a tie in too with Mark and Joe (originators of SLAP magazine). There is a LOT of detail went into that. 
I'd trade 100 ebay listings and 50 gifs for a post like this

Bravo!

Bruh. [emoji]128514[/emoji] They DESTROYED that. Dope shoes. Bad box.

I was thinking about you in Home Depot yesterday-I have a question. I don't want to derail...do you have a twitter acct? Idk if you answer PMs or not.
I answer pms.... Ask away

Also I've noticed lately that NDC has been ~$5 cheaper than box for some of the new higher prices
Fast Times being one.... Box is $110 but NDC had them for $105
Curious what the official price will be for De Las will be.... $135 is my bet, hopefully the locals don't try to jack that price up due to hype

solerebel73 on eBay has a gang of teal and tape box GRs for $54 + shipping.

And it looks like shops have begun to receive their shipments of De La lows:

...hoping BttFs aren't far behind.

Last edited:
are those kid size? 

Size 12 lol. Guess its the angle. figured I'd share this with you guys someone posted a deadstock pair of Medicom 1s in 11 and a half on ebay yesterday for 500 or bestt offer. Now that's a lot of beans for me to drop on the shoe deliberating I decided I would send them an offer for 400 lo and behold they had sold probably will never see them again in that size I've only seen them once and they were beat. Sad

Thought about unds'ing my Cali's today...closest thing I have to cinco de mayo colors. Glad I didn't, weather has been terrible down here. Hate south Florida Summers.

He's part of the size 13 mafia.
   Ahh ok 
glasses.gif

Size 12 lol. Guess its the angle. figured I'd share this with you guys someone posted a deadstock pair of Medicom 1s in 11 and a half on ebay yesterday for 500 or bestt offer. Now that's a lot of beans for me to drop on the shoe deliberating I decided I would send them an offer for 400 lo and behold they had sold probably will never see them again in that size I've only seen them once and they were beat. Sad
 must be lol they just looked small 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom