2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Okay so peep. 

**** it. The shoe is based off 35mm Photography/Cameras. Thats the concept behind it. Theres 2 colorways of the shoe itself. One is gonna be an Atlas exclusive that is gonna be limited to 600-800 pairs. Theres gonna be a tie in too with Mark and Joe (originators of SLAP magazine). There is a LOT of detail went into that. 

Oooooweeeee sounds exciting! Can't wait for these to drop? You have an idea when they'll drop? Or am I asking for too much??

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

40 bucks, why not? Copped from Moda3 but it looks like the online shop is still charging 60.

Still looking for tin mans for around 60. They had them but didn't wanna change that price yet.

Speaking of Moda3 they also have the batman lows I think sz 8 and the purple raisins in a few scattered sizes as well as a few of those cactus lows in 11 and below all for 40. Give em a call paypal invoice or cc phone order. Free shipping at 100

414) 273-3333

Can someone tell me what these are and what they're worth?

I believe those dropped around the same time as these

.. I could be wrong but I feel like I remember seeing FNL with them. I personally wouldn't pay over the 45 shipped range for them

Couldnt figure out how to seperate the quote so hopefully this is still noticed but...
I have always wondered about this. How do you all find out information about number of pairs produced?

Homie hasn't posted in 6 months then comes in dropping gems...respect.

To put the 600-800 in store quantity into perspective...the NL lows that Premier got were sold to the tune of about 3300.
[/quote]

Last edited:

Okay so peep. 

**** it. The shoe is based off 35mm Photography/Cameras. Thats the concept behind it. Theres 2 colorways of the shoe itself. One is gonna be an Atlas exclusive that is gonna be limited to 600-800 pairs. Theres gonna be a tie in too with Mark and Joe (originators of SLAP magazine). There is a LOT of detail went into that. 
Makes me want to just swing by there tomorrow and ask for a preview. Lol. Pretty excited to see what Atlas has up their sleeves on this one. 

Hey guys or even know why bother posting in another thread so I figured I'd ask my sb family here. Do you guys have any recommendations for clothing brands were stores that sell smaller fitting fitted's and five panels. It's usually the brim that gives me the issue thts too big I'm only about 5 to 7 120 pounds so I'm a small guy. I don't have a head that looks like someone sat on it like the idiots in another thread keep posting. Just looking for a better fit

Any help is appreciated

Hey guys or even know why bother posting in another thread so I figured I'd ask my sb family here. Do you guys have any recommendations for clothing brands were stores that sell smaller fitting fitted's and five panels. It's usually the brim that gives me the issue thts too big I'm only about 5 to 7 120 pounds so I'm a small guy. I don't have a head that looks like someone sat on it like the idiots in another thread keep posting. Just looking for a better fit

Any help is appreciated
5 panels... Maybe Supreme but idk I just wear my SF on-field fitted.

may the 4th be with you! the jedi's were one of the original dunks that got me into sneakers and how i found #nt. 

withe the new series coming, i hope for new star wars themed sbs. specifically an ewok dunk.

^ cool username bro!

...And also with you (sry for **** quality pic)

pumped about the boba movie news today!

Last edited:
wore these since they are my only Star Wars themed shoes (with black tongues thanks to my bro that gifted them to me last year)

and I hate when you have to unbag your new pair of shoes

Sucks because these were double ups..... luckily they weren't something expensive

Lol thanks and clean jedis! Saw em on stashed boxes too!

I sold my boy my sz 13 bobas and he wont sell em back (he wore em to a wedding and they've been boxed up since ) but he promised me when he dies I get em so whenever that happens ill hook you up for hooking everybody up since my size 12s fit great lol!

Also big ups to @hadowajp for selling me my current pair through the fb NT group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom