2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welp, just got word from a local shop and they're getting 60 pairs of the De La Lows. My local is extremely small. Bigger accounts will get huge shipments. The box will be $135 from what I was told, that doesn't mean most shops will sell them at that though. Also, I was told that they'll be a Primative Low and an Atlas Low coming soon.
Solid info big homie...

Hopefully Atlas does something special with the in-store drop....

Welp, just got word from a local shop and they're getting 60 pairs of the De La Lows. My local is extremely small. Bigger accounts will get huge shipments. The box will be $135 from what I was told, that doesn't mean most shops will sell them at that though. Also, I was told that they'll be a Primative Low and an Atlas Low coming soon.

You don't say... My homeboy is a Primitive rep :evil:

:nerd:

(posted 12/2013) 
Originally Posted by John00  

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014?

Last edited:
Atlas dunks will have an Orange box to it. Seperate from the nationwide release. Also, there are two different dunks. I can't say yet what they're inspired by, but i seen them and they look ******* ILL. 

Also, 

Nike SB Grape Dunks $125 Call 704-333-1423 Sizes 4-13

Killer for atlas. Hope it's good.

Oh snap.... @Based La Rock   sighting? 
nerd.gif

Atlas dunks will have an Orange box to it. Seperate from the nationwide release. Also, there are two different dunks. I can't say yet what they're inspired by, but i seen them and they look ******* ILL. 

Also, 

Nike SB Grape Dunks $125 Call 704-333-1423 Sizes 4-13
Welcome back & REPPED

#FKM

:nerd:

Damn! The closest shop here, which isn't close at all, that I'm hoping will come through with a phone order, is only getting 12 pairs :smh:

Excited about the Primitive and Atlas Collabs, thanks for the info :smokin

Okay so peep. 

**** it. The shoe is based off 35mm Photography/Cameras. Thats the concept behind it. Theres 2 colorways of the shoe itself. One is gonna be an Atlas exclusive that is gonna be limited to 600-800 pairs. Theres gonna be a tie in too with Mark and Joe (originators of SLAP magazine). There is a LOT of detail went into that. 

Okay so peep. 

**** it. The shoe is based off 35mm Photography/Cameras. Thats the concept behind it. Theres 2 colorways of the shoe itself. One is gonna be an Atlas exclusive that is gonna be limited to 600-800 pairs. Theres gonna be a tie in too with Mark and Joe (originators of SLAP magazine). There is a LOT of detail went into that. 

Sounds slick. Repped.

Your secret is safe haha. First rule of NTSB...

Back
Top Bottom