2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess I'll complete the trifecta

I think taun tauns are my favorite if not including storm troopers

Damn I wore hulks and boba's in the same week... taking me back to the good old days of sb line

I'll be going with tauntauns and tagging Zach in every post.

Just grabbed the original Zoom FC DB from 2004 pink box era. Very chill shoe. Pics later
Which one? They did 2 in 2004. I have the black/royal pair. Be careful, the glue will probably peel the sole away with wear. I can help, I re-glued mine last year

*Sigh*  I remember back in the day almost scooping a pair of Jedi's for a couple hundred.  Now the only pair in my size on the Bay is $1k+.  Oh well, I'll always have my Fetts.

I'll just spend that money on a Star Wars tattoo.  

lol

That's the Easter egg, man...Nike translated Safari to Jedi instead of Safari (which likely doesn't have a translation in French)...a fun way of giving a nod to Star Wars without landing themselves in legal hot water.
oh

ok

indifferent.gif

lol

That's the Easter egg, man...Nike translated Safari to Jedi instead of Safari (which likely doesn't have a translation in French)...a fun way of giving a nod to Star Wars without landing themselves in legal hot water.
actually I speak french and the description doesn't translate at all from english to french, most of the words in the english description are just cognates in french anyways.

pretty cool tho, where did you learn this info?

also

Last edited:
^ ghostmanq ghostmanq hope that much last you more than just a day lol.

Dope chromes such a nice colorway. So many nice SW dunk pics.

Happy May 4th gonna join the festivities shortly.

Last edited:
Shipped? 

*Sigh*  I remember back in the day almost scooping a pair of Jedi's for a couple hundred.  Now the only pair in my size on the Bay is $1k+.  Oh well, I'll always have my Fetts.

I'll just spend that money on a Star Wars tattoo.  
I sold a pair of tiffany's for less than $375 a few years back when I was still collecting. I feel your pain!

Yooooo what is up with the BTTFs?  First it was early / mid April then it was April 30th.  Now it's May what?

I like the blocking and the materials ALOT.... Not as much of a fan of the colorway tho.

Black and Tan doesn't really do it for me. I'm also not big on black midsoles for somereason.

I'll be going with tauntauns and tagging Zach in every post.

Just grabbed the original Zoom FC DB from 2004 pink box era. Very chill shoe. Pics later
Which one? They did 2 in 2004. I have the black/royal pair. Be careful, the glue will probably peel the sole away with wear. I can help, I re-glued mine last year

I got this pair.

I do love royal and light pink

Back
Top Bottom