2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^^ never knew the soles were GITD
nthat.gif

11176124_957286237635852_303619259_n.jpg

sample dunk i've never seen before

nerd.gif
looks like it has an SB logo and a sportswear logo 

reposted from shoelessjack's IG
I saw those on IG yesterday. If they release those will definitely be copped.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in here for a while, but those samples above look nice. Interesting concept.

40 bucks, why not? Copped from Moda3 but it looks like the online shop is still charging 60.

Still looking for tin mans for around 60. They had them but didn't wanna change that price yet.

Welp, just got word from a local shop and they're getting 60 pairs of the De La Lows. My local is extremely small. Bigger accounts will get huge shipments. The box will be $135 from what I was told, that doesn't mean most shops will sell them at that though. Also, I was told that they'll be a Primative Low and an Atlas Low coming soon.

Welp, just got word from a local shop and they're getting 60 pairs of the De La Lows. My local is extremely small. Bigger accounts will get huge shipments. The box will be $135 from what I was told, that doesn't mean most shops will sell them at that though. Also, I was told that they'll be a Primative Low and an Atlas Low coming soon.

Solid info...but I think MSRP is $125, unless it's changed within the last week or so. I locked my pair in from a dude at Blue Tile, and he stated fairly recently that Nike.net is showing $125.

Alright awesome. Should be a chill release.

Won't mess around trying to get on sale but I'll definitely double if they hit discount

Thanks for the heads up homie, great news to read. Wallet and body is ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good looks on the info man! Gonna be a good release and can't wait for the collabs!

Nice. Very curious in what primitive and atlas do with the opportunity. Good info as usual. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom