2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guys, check my sig. Decided I didn't want 'em (copped waaaaay too much stuff this month), and wanted to give y'all a chance first. Don't get to check the thread out or post nearly as much as I'd like to these days (work), but I still got love for NT SB. A lot of cool cats in here that are always down to look out for people, and it's only right I try to do the same. Proof positive that sneakerheads aren't all selfish, egotistical d-bags (just the younger ones.... I kid, I kid!!)

Last edited:
Damn reps all around, missed out on 3Ms again
You didn't miss anything. Active had those 3Ms on their site for the longest with no sizes available. Last time I checked, someone posted it here several months ago and only one size was in stock.

just found a FSR of FTC's $117 shipped. PM me for the link. trying to keep this one from the randoms.

I feel like we should be doing this system from now on. :lol:

-Drew

i tried to start this in the JB thread. so many lurkers and then it just ends up sold out by the time any member can click the link. i would pm people and then they would post the link. SMH.

-Drew

i tried to start this in the JB thread. so many lurkers and then it just ends up sold out by the time any member can click the link. i would pm people and then they would post the link. SMH.

Wow.

I hope it's different within the SB Fam.
If anything we should compile a list of the regular members and such on the first page and maybe start a pm or email system so when a member finds a deal/drop anywhere, they could rollout a message to the rest of us.

Or am I just being unfair right now? :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
just found a FSR of FTC's $117 shipped. PM me for the link. trying to keep this one from the randoms.

-Drew

Wow.

I hope it's different within the SB Fam.
If anything we should compile a list of the regular members and such on the first page and maybe start a pm or email system so when a member finds a deal/drop anywhere, they could rollout a message to the rest of us.

Or am I just being unfair right now? :lol:

-Drew

We should prolly start somethin like that..

I think it would be easier to do what dude just did.. Just say what shoe n what price.. N whoever is interested PM them

I hear ya fellas, when I get some info I look through the thread and pass it along to the "regulars", but most have their connects.

Pro B era again:

we discussed in the jb thread someway of locking the threads to only users with certain post counts/reputation. this way you had to be a member to access the thread. not sure if it is possible but it would keep some of the hype down.

we discussed in the jb thread someway of locking the threads to only users with certain post counts/reputation. this way you had to be a member to access the thread. not sure if it is possible but it would keep some of the hype down.

Would never happen. What would be NT's interest in doing that?

Also, once you deal with reps/post count, etc., that becomes quite arbitrary - somebody might say that YOU shouldn't qualify. I mean, who determines who is "deserving" and who isn't.

If people want to PM info between one another, that's cool; people should do that at their own discretion. I'm actually against a PM list as well for general info. There are plenty of other places to get info - lurkers will lurk. And, most of us were lurkers at one point, it was the usefulness of the forum that caused us to want to join so we could give instead of just taking. You don't want to take that element away. ...There's no putting the genie back in the bottle and any of these makeshift solutions proposed are throwing rocks at a tank.

Would never happen. What would be NT's interest in doing that?

Also, once you deal with reps/post count, etc., that becomes quite arbitrary - somebody might say that YOU shouldn't qualify. I mean, who determines who is "deserving" and who isn't.

If people want to PM info between one another, that's cool; people should do that at their own discretion. I'm actually against a PM list as well for general info. There are plenty of other places to get info - lurkers will lurk. And, most of us were lurkers at one point, it was the usefulness of the forum that caused us to want to join so we could give instead of just taking. You don't want to take that element away. ...There's no putting the genie back in the bottle and any of these makeshift solutions proposed are throwing rocks at a tank.

We tried this whole TeamSB and it just got shot down and we just ended up deciding that we wanted to keep the thread as it was. I think the older guys calmed everyone down, and things got back on track. Anyone have the exact pages??

OH And REPPED Bip..

Last edited:
Has anybody had the glue pull out of the laceholes?

I was relacing a pair of tiff jpacks and when I put it through one of the laceholes near the top, it basically ripped out a bunch of glue with it.  I'm assuming it's just excess glue but I've never seen it there and was wondering if this was a common problem or not.

Back
Top Bottom