2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anybody had the glue pull out of the laceholes?

I was relacing a pair of tiff jpacks and when I put it through one of the laceholes near the top, it basically ripped out a bunch of glue with it.  I'm assuming it's just excess glue but I've never seen it there and was wondering if this was a common problem or not.
Happens all the time....

Hopefully the laces weren't white.....

Swoosh needs to drop the Co.Jp ''Reverse City Attacks'' again. Forget the viotechs, although I already know those will not sit as long as it's original release. :nerd:

If people want to PM info between one another, that's cool; people should do that at their own discretion. I'm actually against a PM list as well for general info. There are plenty of other places to get info - lurkers will lurk. And, most of us were lurkers at one point, it was the usefulness of the forum that caused us to want to join so we could give instead of just taking. You don't want to take that element away. ...There's no putting the genie back in the bottle and any of these makeshift solutions proposed are throwing rocks at a tank.
Repped BIP. Exactly what I was thinking. There will always be lurkers, and I know most of the regulars in here like myself check the thread on a regular basis whether we post or not each time. I might not always take advantage of the links someone posts, but I'm confident that if I check the thread regularly that I will have a shot at more links than I miss out on from lurkers, etc.

In the SB Thread we trust!

If people want to PM info between one another, that's cool; people should do that at their own discretion. I'm actually against a PM list as well for general info. There are plenty of other places to get info - lurkers will lurk. And, most of us were lurkers at one point, it was the usefulness of the forum that caused us to want to join so we could give instead of just taking. You don't want to take that element away. ...There's no putting the genie back in the bottle and any of these makeshift solutions proposed are throwing rocks at a tank.

Now from the looks of my reps and posts, people might think I'm a "lurker". I check this thread daily, not as a hypebeast or reseller, but to get quality information. I don't usually contribute in this thread because my knowledge compare to the rest of you is old news. For me I much rather follow the thread and read what people have to say. What I'm trying to say is some of the "lurkers" aren't just here to steal pairs from the rest of you, but rather just sitting back to observe and learn.

Maybe I will start contributing more often to get out of this lurker status.

Last edited:
Never understood the whole thing of keeping links to PM's. Ifyour gonna do that just PM it to people you want to without letting the whole thread know. NT is a public forum, meaning the while point is that anyone can use and read it regardless.

Now from the look of my reps and posts, people might think I'm a "lurker". I check this thread daily, not as a hypebeast or reseller, but to get quality information. I don't usually contribute in this thread because my knowledge compare to the rest of you is old news. For me I much rather follow the thread and read what people have to say. What I'm trying to say is some of the "lurkers" aren't just here to steal pairs from the rest of you, but rather just sitting back to observe and learn.

Maybe I will start contributing more often to get out of this lurker status.
Moi Aussi, I very much enjoy reading what other's have to say on topics i'm not as informed about

EDIT:

Ripstop Nylon with Leather on top

3m hints on the laces

Idk about you guys but I'm really liking these and leather looks pretty good

Last edited:
been crazy busy lately and haven't really been here like I used to so Idk if this has been said or not but DXC is coming to LA June 22 . js wanted to give people who were interested a heads up

Moi Aussi, I very much enjoy reading what other's have to say on topics i'm not as informed about

EDIT:

3m hints on the laces

Not feelin' em...

Reminds me of a pair of NSW dunks...

We tried this whole TeamSB and it just got shot down and we just ended up deciding that we wanted to keep the thread as it was. I think the older guys calmed everyone down, and things got back on track. Anyone have the exact pages??

We should create a Team Nike SB and leave all the release info to PMs between the members. Then, after a few hours, we can post the info in the thread.

pg 211 :D ...pg 215, John used his VETO power to put an end to the idea :x

Last edited:
Would never happen. What would be NT's interest in doing that?

Also, once you deal with reps/post count, etc., that becomes quite arbitrary - somebody might say that YOU shouldn't qualify. I mean, who determines who is "deserving" and who isn't.

Never understood the whole thing of keeping links to PM's. Ifyour gonna do that just PM it to people you want to without letting the whole thread know. NT is a public forum, meaning the while point is that anyone can use and read it regardless.
pg 211
happy.gif
...pg 215, John used his VETO power to put an end to the idea
sick.gif
Damn, came through to see what's up and ran into post after post filled with info! Repped as many as I could! 

Gotta love Dcy, dude knows thread history. Repped! As far as what I think, BIP and Mwh (both repped) said it perfectly, and I still stand by what I said on pg 215.
all Nike SB 20% off @ Plus Skateshop
smokin.gif
Repped!

FTC 20% OFF!: http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdDetails.asp?dbBrandID=243&dbProductID=29253

It's crazy that after ALL the build up the FTC had in this thread to see SO MANY people disappointed with it. On top of that, I find it crazy that SO MANY shops are just GIVING the FTC away for below bow price. It's strange. 

Agreed. Info passes around through PMs all the time. There's no need to flaunt the fact that there's info being withheld by referencing the underground info system in public. ...It reminds me of "speakeasys" that advertise. :D

This point should not be understated. (I meant to quote the other dude too). Being a "lurker" is painted as being a bad guy, but I think damn near everybody should lurk for a while before posting. Much of the nonsense and clutter on this board is from people wet behind he ears (young or old) who ask questions they should know how to answer themselves and just all around add to the length of threads without adding much value. That person should not be held in higher esteem than a self-aware "lurker" who has chosen (wisely) to learn more before jumping into the fray.

Swoosh needs to drop the Co.Jp ''Reverse City Attacks'' again. Forget the viotechs, although I already know those will not sit as long as it's original release. :nerd:

I've been fighting the temptation to post tons of older non-SB Dunks in this thread. Sucks there's really no great Dunk thread anymore - the one is showcase is dead.

The two Dunks highest on my need list are currently Pistachios and Knicks.

EDIT:

3m hints on the laces

I'm right there with you. Reminds of a Parachute kinda. The color is loud so idk how I would pull it off but these have most definitely been added to my list.

Damn, came through to see what's up and ran into post after post filled with info! Repped as many as I could! 

Gotta love Dcy, dude knows thread history. Repped! As far as what I think, BIP and Mwh (both repped) said it perfectly, and I still stand by what I said on pg 215.
Repped!

FTC 20% OFF!: http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdDetails.asp?dbBrandID=243&dbProductID=29253

It's crazy that after ALL the build up the FTC had in this thread to see SO MANY people disappointed with it. On top of that, I find it crazy that SO MANY shops are just GIVING the FTC away for below bow price. It's strange. 

You are right,its very strange they are on sale. Why do you think that is? Also, why does it seem to be so hit and miss with the colorways? Some are just tooo off the wall, my opinion though.

You are right,its very strange they are on sale. Why do you think that is? Also, why does it seem to be so hit and miss with the colorways? Some are just tooo off the wall, my opinion though.
I think some people just don't connect with the concept of the FTC. Hell, FTC themselves STILL had pairs of the in-store left after the release. That's the only time I'VE EVER heard of that happening with ANY SHOP collab. I think people just don't care about the dunk or they don't get it, plus from some of the post in this thread there's also quality issues. Even my local STILL has pairs on the shelf (no phone orders) and they  only had like 3 people show up to cop. Either way, I'm glad for EVERYONE that got their hands on them and I hope you got them for under retail. 

As far as colorways go, the guys that do the color ups on the dunks be off the LOUD with some of their creations. They can get wacky but there's times when the off the wall colorways they come with are dope. It's all about coming up with dope stuff and pushing boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom