2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone come across an Instagram user that goes by the name of DAV3_ID? I do not want to jump to conclusions, but it seems that this person bought up many of the restocks from premier to resell by looking at his posts from the past 3 weeks.  not trying to hate on the dude, but he bought multiple pairs of the more hyped up releases, which sucks for the people that were looking forward to get some of the shoes.
mean.gif

Quick question guys.

I wear size 11 on dunk highs, and I want to purchase extra laces on fully laced. Which length should I go for? 48", 54" or 60"?

Thanks.

You are right,its very strange they are on sale. Why do you think that is? Also, why does it seem to be so hit and miss with the colorways? Some are just tooo off the wall, my opinion though.

I would have to say its possibly because there is a pile of **** on the heel?'bb

Quick question guys.

I wear size 11 on dunk highs, and I want to purchase extra laces on fully laced. Which length should I go for? 48", 54" or 60"?

Thanks.
I just had this issue, I wear size 11 in Dunk Lows and I like 11.5 in Dunk Highs for the extra room. I went with 48" on the lows, you probably want 54" for the high.

Here are pics of the FTC's with lace swap from Fully Laced (Team Red SB Laces):

I have some older Dunks that have "Kevlar" on the laces, is that from a company as well?
These are actually Kevlar lined laces (the middle threads are kevlar, surrounded by filler, to strengthen the lace), not sure the specifics but included with '09ish Dunks. I think my C&Cs have them...

eta: Kevlar as in Kevlar (bulletproof) vest, for those who aren't aware

Last edited:
I don't mind the Kevlar ones. I have s few.

Something about the Fully Laced branding plastered on something just bothers a dude like me with OCD, lol. I guess that's why I wear mostly plain tees.

I don't mind the Kevlar ones. I have s few.

Something about the Fully Laced branding plastered on something just bothers a dude like me with OCD, lol. I guess that's why I wear mostly plain tees.

same here but I'm gonna purchase a pair anyway.

Thanks for the pics foottraffic

These are actually Kevlar lined laces (the middle threads are kevlar, surrounded by filler, to strengthen the lace), not sure the specifics but included with '09ish Dunks. I think my C&Cs have them...

eta: Kevlar as in Kevlar (bulletproof) vest, for those who aren't aware
I loved when they had Kevlar written on the lace tips. got em on my quagmires.

Thanks bro. Nice pair!
I just had this issue, I wear size 11 in Dunk Lows and I like 11.5 in Dunk Highs for the extra room. I went with 48" on the lows, you probably want 54" for the high.

Here are pics of the FTC's with lace swap from Fully Laced (Team Red SB Laces):

Has anyone come across an Instagram user that goes by the name of DAV3_ID? I do not want to jump to conclusions, but it seems that this person bought up many of the restocks from premier to resell by looking at his posts from the past 3 weeks.  not trying to hate on the dude, but he bought multiple pairs of the more hyped up releases, which sucks for the people that were looking forward to get some of the shoes.
mean.gif
That or he has ties to a local shop that got a restock....

Agreed. Info passes around through PMs all the time. There's no need to flaunt the fact that there's info being withheld by referencing the underground info system in public. ...It reminds me of "speakeasys" that advertise.
happy.gif

This point should not be understated. (I meant to quote the other dude too). Being a "lurker" is painted as being a bad guy, but I think damn near everybody should lurk for a while before posting. Much of the nonsense and clutter on this board is from people wet behind he ears (young or old) who ask questions they should know how to answer themselves and just all around add to the length of threads without adding much value. That person should not be held in higher esteem than a self-aware "lurker" who has chosen (wisely) to learn more before jumping into the fray.
repped. I'm new to NT and this thread, and I have been mostly lurking since joining, but that's just cause I don't want to come right out and be a rampant poster if I don't have anything valuable to add yet.

I think the PK watermark guy has deterred me a little as well (haha)

on another note, any information out there on the MIA collab release? loving the colorway so far

Back
Top Bottom