2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good luck to those that want the viotechs, I can't rock with them. Saw pics of the OG and that suede was ridiculous, hope they do them justice on this retro.

on the fence with these viotecs.. can't make up my mind yet

Yea So Am I .. Been Pretty Busy Moving Didn't Get A Chance To Post These..

Don't Kno What Ima Pull Them Out With Yet But They're Pretty DOPE To Me

active ride shop has 3M raging bull sb for 20% off w/ code WUW268

Woo, sneakersteal got a hold of that deal, and poof! :nerd:

Sorry everybody lol

Last edited:
Well gang, I need a little help locating the FTC's in a 13.  I had to go out of town for a death in the family, and I've missed the valuable info that has been posted regarding the FTC's, repped those that posted.  I could really use a little big foot help here.  I called kinetic, all they had was a 12 left at the Delaware location.  If anyone could help me out, I'd be greatful!

Well gang, I need a little help locating the FTC's in a 13.  I had to go out of town for a death in the family, and I've missed the valuable info that has been posted regarding the FTC's, repped those that posted.  I could really use a little big foot help here.  I called kinetic, all they had was a 12 left at the Delaware location.  If anyone could help me out, I'd be greatful!
Try calling Premier or Continuum...

Tactics?

^not a fan of the contrast sticthing...

they go on sale n theyre mine tho... lol

I usually hate contrast stitching, but those are nice. For the right price, they will be had.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom