2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DAMN GOOD READS SO FAR GUYS!!!

1.) I'd love to see Long Beach, Berkley and San Francisco get a dunk. The "California Soul" pack.....I like it.

2.) Hypebeast to me are worse. They drive up resell prices like none other, crusty OGs refuse to pay that price.

3.) Hit the outlets, you'll really come up on more deals!

4.) The RESNs HANDS DOWN. I couldn't wait to cop them, then I got them and put them on and the quality was horrible. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Still on the hunt for 3Ms....BHMs n Redwoods come in soon, cnt wait....SB dunks have been one of the most consistent models from nike for YEARS

Too fresh :nthat:

The thin tongue SBs still had great all around comfort.
It's when the bought the fat tongue back and changed the material inside the shoe and also added the pods.

While the midsole redesign is completely better as far as "bounce" and grip

Had to sell my Supreme Dunks tho because of the discomfort in the toe box area on the new design. :smh: shame what they've done, insides use to be perfect, that's why Takashi 2s are one of my favorite SBs ever
I agree on the pods. The heel comfort just isn't what it once was. Gotta wear the right socks to make up for it.

This month is starting to break my wallet.  FTC and the Premier Restock and now the Viotech? Really hope this goes smoothly on NDC and its not super limited.

Anyone else find the ftc uncomfy? The leather on the toe box pinches the crap outta my toe. Been wearing them 3 days straight to break em in.

If my info helped you cop anything I'm glad I could help out and if I didn't I hope you got a new site or two out of it.

Also for those who hit me up about the Bring Back Packs I got back to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom