2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey party people, just found the Josh Gibson veracruz dunk for 55 shipped if anyone is interested

Thanks for the input regarding the Nontourages. Bummer the quality on them weren't great.

#WAYWRN threw on the 510's today. When I first got em HOLY CRAP were they tight AF but once I switched the insoles with Roshe Run insoles like someone mentioned on this thread everything is gravy now. Still a lil tough but better on my feet.

Last edited:
hmm.... have they ever done a silver dunk? Silver as in full on reflective silver, not matte.

I wonder how many would be interested.

Wrong thread? Or are you just using those AM1s as an example?

The uppers don't look reflective, though.
Just as an example. They came out with a liquid metal pack for the AM1s, I would be interested how a dunk version would look, and if people would go for it. 

Last edited:
Got my pair of disposables from Premier for $67 shipped and when I received them yesterday, the lace tips were all twisted and bent out of shape 
mean.gif

dope shoe but nike sb quality always declining. 

im guessing most of you dudes are young. I'm 29 going on 30 this year. I've been in the sb game for about 6-7 years. i went on a small hiatus on buying sbs thought i was over it. then the tiff highs released and i got excited again. funny thing is as i got older i noticed that my friends didn't give a **** about shoes anymore and now its like i can't share anything with anyone. thats why forums like this are great. 

None of my friends are into sneakers either and I don't wear them to impress others or get IG followers (never understood wearing anything to impress other guys lmao). It's just something I've always enjoyed for myself.
These forums are a great way to have nerdy sneaker talk with and actually, the few guys I've formed relationships on these forums are my age or older.

I took a 3-4 year hiatus from sneakers as well, and saw this January that Tiff highs released last year, and that sparked my excitement over SB's again too.

Walter..

Fresh are those the St Pattys?

Clean colorway, copped mine at Fairmans in West Chester back in the day, wonder if they still carry SB stuff

Fresh are those the St Pattys?

Clean colorway, copped mine at Fairmans in West Chester back in the day, wonder if they still carry SB stuff

Yessir, difference in leather quality compared to newer stuff is night and day. Very soft and creases very nicely

just saw the "DSL" high in person.. i'm down for a pair.
also... got me a new board so i can skate with my 3yr old.

Last edited:
Was going to pick up the Valentine's Days off eBay for $60 shipped, size 10.5... But decided to not put a bid in at the end and couldn't pull the trigger.

Hopefully one of you were the winning bidder.

Back
Top Bottom