2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Delivered today, straight on foot! I think they're pretty clean with the sail laces... What u guys think

I think the laces are white, no? Isn't sail the light grey that's on the mid panels and toe box?

Anyway I wanted to rock mine today but this snow melting is no bueno for suede.

im guessing most of you dudes are young. I'm 29 going on 30 this year. I've been in the sb game for about 6-7 years. i went on a small hiatus on buying sbs thought i was over it. then the tiff highs released and i got excited again. funny thing is as i got older i noticed that my friends didn't give a **** about shoes anymore and now its like i can't share anything with anyone. thats why forums like this are great. 
had to quote this because its my exact story. Turning 30 in April, got into sb's 7 years ago yada yada yada. I stopped with buying kicks after my first kid and ended up selling almost every pair for extra money. Didnt have to but wanted to take vacations and kids aint cheap. Dont regret it one bit and after having three boys I started back up last year with the tiffs.

im guessing most of you dudes are young. I'm 29 going on 30 this year. I've been in the sb game for about 6-7 years. i went on a small hiatus on buying sbs thought i was over it. then the tiff highs released and i got excited again. funny thing is as i got older i noticed that my friends didn't give a **** about shoes anymore and now its like i can't share anything with anyone. thats why forums like this are great. 
Same here, but the salt stains got me back in it.  I've been eying them since last year. Most people I know have never cared about kicks like me...especially not the females. I'm very different from my friends.

You'd be surprised! @rapcoz2134  is right, most people in here are older than the average NT-er, and in that 25-40 range. It *could* be part of what makes this thread so great is that everyone is a little more mature. Certainly more so than other threads on the net or on this site. Glad you're back in the game though!
It's kinda like after you hit 30... only the real shoe aficionados are left. I'm by no means a hardcore collector because I simply don't buy enough imo... But I really love shoes.
And it doesn't matter if I'm knockin on 30 or knockin on 90... I'll always have atleast a few pairs in my closet.
Since age is being talked about shout out to the 30 crew. Just turned 36 on the 2nd....4 more and 40. Going by too fast.
Happy belated bday.  I feel you. I turned 33 at the beginning of the year. I just had my first child last year...aging is real.  It's weird but koo at the same time. Growing up in the 80s & 90s >>>>>>>.

Same here, but the salt stains got me back in it.  I've been eying them since last year. Most people I know have never cared about kicks like me...especially not the females. I'm very different from my friends.

Happy belated bday.  I feel you. I turned 33 at the beginning of the year. I just had my first child last year...aging is real.  It's weird but koo at the same time. Growing up in the 80s & 90s >>>>>>>.

Everyone you quoted here speaks the same I did and also what you said.

Glad to hear there are many ppl here in late 20's and early 30's.
I'm in that bracket now and getting deeper in a few weeks.

Never also considered myself a collector (since I also don't have that many pairs like many of you do), but I just love sneakers/shoes. I love the unique colours and materials. I'm a buy what you like and wear them into the ground type of guy. one of the reasons why I don't buy many pairs or trying to stop now cause I have too many to wear out especially when I can only wear them for like 5 months of the year. Also to add, over the past years the summers have been really rainy on the weekends. Real annoyance.

Never also considered myself a collector (since I also don't have that many pairs like many of you do), but I just love sneakers/shoes. I love the unique colours and materials. I'm a buy what you like and wear them into the ground type of guy. one of the reasons why I don't buy many pairs or trying to stop now cause I have too many to wear out especially when I can only wear them for like 5 months of the year. Also to add, over the past years the summers have been really rainy on the weekends. Real annoyance.
Where do you live? Does it snow most of the year?

Am I the only one in here who doesn't rly distinguish between dunks (sb vs regular)? For me a dunk is a dunk...unless it's that CMFT stuff. I actually preferred the thinner tongue dunks (non-sb) for the highs and the SB for the lows.  All my low SB dunks I've owned have turned into beaters...low dunks are just comfy and easy to beat up.

My fav dunks ever (that I own) are these two:

MakingSomeRice.
- DS Lance Mountain AJ1xSB (Black) no.4 get - $375
- DS SOMPS & WORN ONCE SHIMIZU's - $250*

...going to be a lot of boxes at my desk this week.
will post pics when they arrive.

*SUPER OOP courtesy of #FREEROBINTHICKE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom