2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

escalated.gif

Is anyone ever really ready for their first? Even the people that I know that are really well off got hit with that left hook when they had their first. Some of them even swore off having any other kids.
Haha I have two friends who will be having their first kid and both of them are excited but shook at the same time.
roll.gif

I know I shouldn't laugh, because I'll probably hear that news soon 
nerd.gif

Also, it's cool that there's a diverse demographic in this thread. I don't think I'll ever stop from wearing sneakers. I know I don't wear them as much due to work, but the moment I'm off or it's the weekend, it's runners or dunks for me. 
smokin.gif

Since age is being talked about shout out to the 30 crew. Just turned 36 on the 2nd....4 more and 40. Going by too fast.

I guess the ones with no kids plan on passing their legacy to whom......, for get the material and wealth. Keep the family name alive. Nothing in this world comes close to the joy a parent can experience with their kid and vice versa.

Man y'all finding some deals on sz10. I need to start doing searches for my size

And on the note of kids, it's not that bad moneywise. I buy wipes and diapers at Costco - best pricing compared to Target and Walmart. Got a lot of the high priced stuff like crib, stroller and high chair gifted during the baby shower.

Say what you want but no one is ready this day in age for a child. I'm not broke lol I can afford my child. Only reason I'm gonna sell is because I don't have the room and your priorities change the moment you find out.

In other new I'm surprised no one is hyped on these central park dunks. Deff a sick cw with an idea behind it. If they branded them a QS people would be all over it... Not my picture

Yea that did escalate fast I even chimed in and it wasn't about the weekend fun that my post are usually about...
Also on the kid talk my boy is about to have his first kid sometime this week he's all messed up emotionally he not sure to be happy or nervous..
Back to shoes tho i wear mine all the time and I wear just about all my kicks some still waiting to hit the feet but snow and weather aren't in my favor in Staten Island
But as for me for work I don't need to dress up so I either wear my beater dunks or throw the boots on for the heavier construction.. Beside that It either dunks or jordan

Ooo and those maple leaf dunks will b scooped this month

Last edited:
I'm 28 and no way am I ready for kids....

I refuse to bring a kid into the world only to have financial problems and not be able to give him/her the best life possible.

Wear a jimmy and pullout...

Never understood why it's so hard...

The majority of relationships between parents end over money problems and added stress from that...
THIS.
for those that know me.. they know my son comes before everything. if he or my wife are not taken care of.. i don't buy shoes.

happy saturday, fam!

I always hate on couple shots of couples in kicks but I think it's unwarranted sometimes. (Or maybe I'm just jelly?) All matchy matchy can be too much but I really like it when two people have different kicks on. Hearing about you two in Disneyland is really sweet too. Makes me tear up a little.

:lol: I've never "officially" dated a sneakerhead. I always get hella jelly when guys are in posting what they are looking for in regards to their girl, or how whatever they cop they cop her a pair as well. I could care less about pics. My dude tries, but it's more fun when he is already in the loop on what's popular, as opposed to him saying "what kinda shoes you want?" Then I gotta still do all the leg work :lol:

Case in point these de la highs would be an AWESOME valentine/anniversary gift but maaaaan he's not about that e-camp life. AT ALL.

I never liked Dunks that weren't SB's

the extra padding and tongues make it for me

this thread is what put me onto SBs; prior to last year I loved Dunks. Regular dunks.

@Siye No low comparison but he gives a nice review with on foot as well.

as I stated earlier, I'm here for ALL FOUR PAIRS. I'm assuming hype on the highs dropping next week might not be too bad so I may wait around for lower prices on ebay. I dont' think these will be like NLs.

Saw the De La highs on foot when I swung by Humidity to pick up a No Limit hoodie for my girl, I'm not impressed at all, owner of the shop was telling me the white leather is really funky like the stuff they use on AF1s and it looks like there's an excess amount of it on the vamp. Plus it's got that non natural creasing going on that the JPack highs had last year. Maybe on discount it's a worthwhile buy, but not for 150.

laugh.gif
I've never "officially" dated a sneakerhead. I always get hella jelly when guys are in posting what they are looking for in regards to their girl, or how whatever they cop they cop her a pair as well. I could care less about pics. My dude tries, but it's more fun when he is already in the loop on what's popular, as opposed to him saying "what kinda shoes you want?" Then I gotta still do all the leg work
laugh.gif

Case in point these de la highs would be an AWESOME valentine/anniversary gift but maaaaan he's not about that e-camp life. AT ALL.
this thread is what put me onto SBs; prior to last year I loved Dunks. Regular dunks.
as I stated earlier, I'm here for ALL FOUR PAIRS. I'm assuming hype on the highs dropping next week might not be too bad so I may wait around for lower prices on ebay. I dont' think these will be like NLs.
I think you can wait for a lower price on ebay. You know your size always pops up on there. Just wait until they drop the price.

Saw the De La highs on foot when I swung by Humidity to pick up a No Limit hoodie for my girl, I'm not impressed at all, owner of the shop was telling me the white leather is really funky like the stuff they use on AF1s and it looks like there's an excess amount of it on the vamp. Plus it's got that non natural creasing going on that the JPack highs had last year. Maybe on discount it's a worthwhile buy, but not for 150.

I think you can wait for a lower price on ebay. You know your size always pops up on there. Just wait until they drop the price.

ya'll have confirmed my decision :lol: :lol:

a lot of the stuff I copped right out the gate last I could've gotten for cheaper; except salt stains and hacky sack lows. Haven't seen too many more pop in my size for much cheaper than retail. But beijings, cali's, QS, smh :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to steer anyone clear of making the purchase, but for me in a normally easy to acquire size 11, I can wait until they're cheap OR just pass altogether. I'm not sold on the highs at all. Lows I'm going in on no matter what.

Me too, I dig the central park theme and love how the green laces (the park) are right in the center of the concrete city (the grey),,there definitely on my to cop list, but I'm waiting for them to be discounted just a little bit more

Back
Top Bottom