2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Friends, anyone have "Non-tourage" dunks? How's the materials on the shoe? I Like the elephant print on it. Also, what's the going rate?

Yal think them tin man's could be had for $70 or under? Ha too much $$ to spend this month on shoes 
ohwell.gif

Friends, anyone have "Non-tourage" dunks? How's the materials on the shoe? I Like the elephant print on it. Also, what's the going rate?

I keep my eye out for a 12 in those. A "good" DS price on the bay seems to be around 200, which leads me to believe if I really focused and put work in or messaged sellers that I could find 165-175 somewhere.

I like the colors of the Tin Mans. But unless material is different than what I'm seeing in pics, it looks like it's going to produce some serious creases

I had the non-tourages also in a size 12. I sold them for like $165 . and the material was very disapointing. The elephant print was all scuffed up and not very detailed. Your better off getting quartersnacks. Not the same but close enough and way better quality

Last edited:
My he non-tourages were a upset for me once I got them in hand.. I let them go during hype and picked up 2 older releases.

Pics of the De Las look dope but I still won't be coppin. All these retros are making me want to cop the Cali Highs tho.

Nice wears on the CNY's dope shoe with great quality! Rep will be givin

Yal think them tin man's could be had for $70 or under? Ha too much $$ to spend this month on shoes 
ohwell.gif
Yup. If I get the tin mans it wont be until March or later.  I have 1-2 more shoes on my radar for Feb then I'm done.
I like the colors of the Tin Mans. But unless material is different than what I'm seeing in pics, it looks like it's going to produce some serious creases

Back
Top Bottom