2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Beijings for me and the minime.

figured since they are part of the Nike SB family i would post this here as well....

with the help of a very good friend i was able to finally get a pair of my own and took the time to strip them last night then treat them with some conditioning oil today... final results below...

just wondering

has a gang of negative feedback

but buyers are super impatient so you never know

heard of em for years but never purchased from em

but buyers are super impatient so you never know
i have NEVER understood this.

if you pay for something (and you can afford it).. what's the flippin' rush? if the purchase is protected then people need to just chill... you'll get your ish.. if not.. then you'll get your money back.

i honestly feel that i have been able to get the shoes i want and build the connections i have because i let the ball stay in the sellers court.. and i remain polite..

being kind/patient will take you far in life.. trust me.

Last edited:
people leave feedback over the dumbest stuff sometimes man. I've bought a couple of pairs from him and I think it was only once that it did took a while (about a week) for the shoes to arrive, but I wasn't sweating it. Like rice said, imma get my shoes eventually so what's the issue.
high volume resellers like him have a lot of orders to go through so I know they might get backed up from time to time.

Ok so I have NL lows on the way. Question is do I even bother to keep the highs? My OG plan was to cop the lows and skip the highs but I missed the lows so... Now I pretty much have a double of a shoe that wouldn't get worn but a few times a year, if that. I kinda feel like I should keep the highs just so I can preserve the lows longer. Maybe I'm just being ******ed but the NL lows are like some instagrails for me so it may be justifiable.

Stopped by Atlas today and picked these up. The suede on them is real nice. Totally happy with the purchase, especially for $78. Now I just have to decide which laces I like better.
Should have mine from Atlas on Friday. I actually forget about them until just now. I'm thinking blue laces.

I still really need want those. Hope to be able to grab em for an ok price down the road.

Really don't want more kicks with me at school now. Running outta space

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom