2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that's where I expect them to be priced once they flood ebay

Def down to cop at this price.

Stopped by Atlas today and picked these up. The suede on them is real nice. Totally happy with the purchase, especially for $78. Now I just have to decide which laces I like better.

Mine arrive later this week from Atlas. Can't wait. Gotta track down a pair of Cali Highs next.

Slowly becoming my favorite shoes period. They got covered in snow on Friday and it looks exactly how they did out of the box. Glad I decided against getting rid of my double.

Slowly becoming my favorite shoes period. They got covered in snow on Friday and it looks exactly how they did out of the box. Glad I decided against getting rid of my double.

Wore mine shoveling snow about 5 times this past 1 to 2 weeks and they're mint.

Wore mine shoveling snow about 5 times this past 1 to 2 weeks and they're mint.

Yep I'm convinced Nike pre treated them with water proofer or something. No salt stains (no pun) or anything on the suede. So damn buttery it's almost oily. I love if

Those AG highs are pretty nice. Loved the Mowabb inspiration on them. 

Quarter snacks are growing on me too.

Was going to save my money for the oreo 4s as my first pick up of 2015 but just grabbed a pair of cigars. Been wanting a pair for a while, cannot wait to have them in hand.

I really shouldn't be on eBay while drinking whiskey......

Last edited:

figured since they are part of the Nike SB family i would post this here as well....

with the help of a very good friend i was able to finally get a pair of my own and took the time to strip them last night then treat them with some conditioning oil today... final results below...
What kind of conditioning oil did you use?  I've been looking for a good brand.

Back
Top Bottom