2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These tongues sit extra high with the straps cut lol
cut straps
sick.gif

that guys list is spot on so far, i wouldnt be surprised if the skunk lows come out this year (if that list is true)

count me in for 2 pairs on those de la lows for sure. they look so nice in the photos

birthday also falls on may 16th so i would be happy with one pair as long as another member got the other :smile:

Last edited:
Really racking my brain on the de la highs because apparently 90% of sb buyers are sz 13 and I'm worried they won't be available in my size on disco [emoji]128553[/emoji]

^If you truly like them buy them at retail.

Don't fall for the "All SB's go on sale" rhetoric. Any SB sought after OUTSIDE of this thread rarely hits a discount (Boahaus' & Northern Light's come to mind)

Last edited:
^If you truly like them buy them at retail.

Don't fall for the "All SB's go on sale" reteric. Any SB sought after OUTSIDE of this thread rarely hits a discount (Boahaus' & Northern Light's come to mind)
Is Premier the only online spot thats selling the De la's?

Hey whats up everybody

Those de la lows look absolutely fire!!!.Bet not be some sick joke lol.Need 2 or 3 pair.

Still dont know about the hi's tho.At $108 maybe but its winter and I know I cant wear the shoe for 3 more months.

Last edited:

Hey whats up everybody

Those de la lows look absolutely fire!!!.Bet not be some sick joke lol.Need 2 or 3 pair.

Still dont know about the hi's tho.At $108 maybe but its winter and I know I cant wear the shoe for 3 more months.
Hey man, I wore my Quartersnacks throughout this whole Northeast storm we got. I rocked em shoveling snow, messing around, whatever. They got all sorts of covered but they are still clean and look great. As long as you don't rub moisture in or anything, those suede kicks come out just fine. I always wonder why people baby their suede.

Last edited:

Hey man, I wore my Quartersnacks throughout this whole Northeast storm we got. I rocked em shoveling snow, messing around, whatever. They got all sorts of covered but they are still clean and look great. As long as you don't rub moisture in or anything, those suede kicks come out just fine. I always wonder why people baby their suede.
But those are black shoes so ofcourse.No way im wearing a white shoe and especially these new de la hi's in this weather lol.Shoes would be flabby and sick in 1 week.

Last edited:

But those are black shoes.No way im wearing a white shoe and especially these new de la hi's in this weather lol.Shoes would be flabby and sick in 1 week.
Even then, I tend towards the belief that WEAR YOUR KICKS. Haha I get it, though if you are the type to save your UNDS for a special occasion. I'm usually the type to rock a pair the second I get them.

Even then, I tend towards the belief that WEAR YOUR KICKS. Haha I get it, though if you are the type to save your UNDS for a special occasion. I'm usually the type to rock a pair the second I get them.
Oh I agree def wear your kicks.And naw these are just shoes and will always be just shoes to me.I will never worship a shoe or anything material.I just think its foolish to ruin a shoe in this weather if you dont have to.Hell I wear my space jams in the winter and snow.Its a black shoe and made well so it really cant be f'd with.However I love wearing colors and especially white shoes in warm weather.Nothing like a clean white shoe in the summer so I save them just for that.I have said many times before,my favorite shoe is and will always be a low white converse.I buy 2 new pairs every summer.

Last edited:
I agree. If the suede is good, it will nap beautifully

Another reason skating suede is A1

Last edited:
I agree. If the suede is good, it will nap beautifully

Another reason skating suede is A1
Yeah. I just like to keep certain pairs clean, because as we see with the Sea Crystals (and I think this only applies to light-colored suede), the suede can lose it's color/new look pretty quickly. That's why pairs like QS or Black Firecrackers are great for those types of things (Dark suede).

This is what turns me off about low top SBs. I only own one pair, but I feel like the tongue rides up too much.
I definitely agree, the tongue doesn't compliment pants that aren't joggers. Big reason why grown toward highs
100% and that is why I never bought or liked lows.I loved the designs but they just never looked great with jeans imo and I aint wearing no leggings or stretchpants like some dudes to showcase a shoe lol.Hi's looks great with anything tho.I like way more than the jordan 1 shape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom