2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I definitely agree, the tongue doesn't compliment pants that aren't joggers. Big reason why grown toward highs

100% and that is why I never bought or liked lows.I loved the designs but they just never looked great with jeans imo and I aint wearing no leggings or stretchpants like some dudes to showcase a shoe lol.Hi's looks great with anything tho.I like way more than the jordan 1 shape.
I'm of the complete opposite opinion. I like the way my lows look with Jeans but can never get my highs to look good to me. Tomayto Tomahto I guess.

n5WteuX.gif

Last edited:

Hey whats up everybody

Those de la lows look absolutely fire!!!.Bet not be some sick joke lol.Need 2 or 3 pair.

Still dont know about the hi's tho.At $108 maybe but its winter and I know I cant wear the shoe for 3 more months.
I need them lows and the highs!!!

I love how lows look with my jeans. May just be cause I'm used to seeing them like that cause of skating but either way highs and lows I like them both don't think I have a preference. I have 21 highs and 16 lows....I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN :lol:

I thought I was the only one! I don't like the way lows look with most pants/jeans. Highs are more versatile to me.

Last edited:

I need them lows and the highs!!!
I gotta a feeling I might buy the Hi but im in no rush.

I'm of the complete opposite opinion. I like the way my lows look with Jeans but can never get my highs to look good to me. Tomayto Tomahto I guess.
No doubt and Im going to learn to love them when them lows come out lol.
I love how lows look with my jeans. May just be cause I'm used to seeing them like that cause of skating but either way highs and lows I like them both don't think I have a preference. I have 21 highs and 16 lows....I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN
laugh.gif
Applause fam.

Last edited:
I love how lows look with my jeans. May just be cause I'm used to seeing them like that cause of skating but either way highs and lows I like them both don't think I have a preference. I have 21 highs and 16 lows....I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN
laugh.gif
Yeah I love all my lows and highs. I've just been gravitating towards lows lately. Although my SB love affair started with the high top.
I thought I was the only one! I don't like the way lows look with most pants/jeans. Highs are more versatile to me.
Highs are definitely more of a winter shoe for me. Can't have snow/ice popping into my kicks!
Lows look great with jeans and shorts.
This

#NTdenim problems 
happy.gif

THIS
That

Im going to learn to love them when them lows come out 
Hahaha damn right

Last edited:
LA fellas - I'm going to be in LA this weekend. Friday late morning to early afternoon I'm free while my buddy is working a half day. What are some of shops I should check out that are relatively close to each other? I'm planning on taking an uber to whatever direction I'm headed in.

LA fellas - I'm going to be in LA this weekend. Friday late morning to early afternoon I'm free while my buddy is working a half day. What are some of shops I should check out that are relatively close to each other? I'm planning on taking an uber to whatever direction I'm headed in.

Brooklyn Projects
Flight Club
RIF LA
HOT ROD

Brooklyn Projects
Flight Club
RIF LA
HOT ROD

Holy Grail Goods too.

I'm liking those de la lows, glad they're releasing. The Highs will be an easy pass, I'm sure they'll sit similar to the Cali's, maybe worse.

Nice entourages up there, I still need to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom