2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what ever happened to the secret Diamond Dunk that ole boy claimed to see and then got called out on it
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying with Mr. Reeper's claims. We may have yet to see another Diamond collab, but it was meant to come out last summer from what I understood. Hasn't even been a peep so I gotta imagine it's been slated (although there's no good reason why since Nike sold nearly 40k pairs of that trash in an hour). 

I can't front I LOVE my Tiff High's, they are my rain shoes pretty much but that's cool with me
laugh.gif
I get it. It's a good looking shoe to be able to wear out into the rain. Do that with your lows, and you got issues. Just comes down to materials used.

Lows = leather
Highs = Vinyl.

That's what I'm saying with Mr. Reeper's claims. We may have yet to see another Diamond collab, but it was meant to come out last summer from what I understood. Hasn't even been a peep so I gotta imagine it's been slated (although there's no good reason why since Nike sold nearly 40k pairs of that trash in an hour). 

there was some dude in here that said he saw it then I asked him what it looked like because I don't believe him and he started stuttering

I think he said it was black :lol:

Today's delivery. Gotta give love to my number one for buying these for me. Nothing beats a down *** bish.

Little dirty on the soles, but that'll be fixed in the next twenty minutes. Best $124 I've never spent. 2004 heat. Take that $150 de la highs!

there was some dude in here that said he saw it then I asked him what it looked like because I don't believe him and he started stuttering

I think he said it was black 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
y'all on fire today! Anyway I'm in for one of the 12 de la lows that will be made in my size, probably. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

still regret selling my shanghai 1's even if they would have been too big for me now...dropped a gang of weight  
smile.gif
Your shoe size went DOWN? Like how's that possible? When I got pregnant I gained a bunch of weight and lost most of it now but my shoe size went up a little and stuck there. I was a solid 10 wmns before my pregnancy. Now I'm a solid in between a 10-10.5 womens. I've never known people's feet to get smaller even after they lose weight. 

It's cool, not everyone catches what's going on, especially when the thread kicks into over drive after something like De La Soul low pics leaking.

having both in hand.. i must say the quality IS better on the lows.. but i prefer to wear the highs (just prefer the look).

Last edited:
having both in hand.. i must say the quality IS better on the lows.. but i prefer to wear the highs (just prefer the look).
Yeah, significantly better.
Dan is a tiff low elitist because he rented a pair for a few weeks

*Shots fired at the shot firer*
You did it for the lulz!

But seriously, I don't think anyone can argue against my beliefs when they are founded in truth.

Last edited:

Your shoe size went DOWN? Like how's that possible? When I got pregnant I gained a bunch of weight and lost most of it now but my shoe size went up a little and stuck there. I was a solid 10 wmns before my pregnancy. Now I'm a solid in between a 10-10.5 womens. I've never known people's feet to get smaller even after they lose weight. 
If makes sense if you had wider feet prior to losing weight.

On Pro B and similar style regular dunks I always have to cut the tongue straps, they hadn't found the optimal spot to strap the tongue and I always felt it was too high. Just talking about this means I'm about to take out my White/3M lows.

Last edited:
this thread is hoppin! 

The De Las do look great, fortunately, they're not my cup of tea so won't have to stress. I'm stoked to finally see a high to low. with a few exceptions, I much prefer lows. I'm curious if they're going to keep releasing on 10 year anniversaries (i.e. only 2005 'retros' this year.) I know it's unlikely, but I'd kill for a Shy Pink hi --> low.

Back
Top Bottom