2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today's delivery. D to the S.

That ebay post is great almost makes me wanna spend a buck on his honesty... And dam rice I haven't bought kicks in like a month or 2 and ur just non stop scoopin things

@DanVSMan: Right but that holographic material is what gives that shoe life imo. If it's weak like the highs then hopefully ppl are willing to wait for a deep discount. I'm also waiting on skunk lows but those will bring the hypebeasts back out. Probably worst than tiff highs.
Yeah. But with less total area (even as compared with the OG De La Lows because the suede takes up area that would be holo otherwise), I think it's tougher to fit in any piece that looks like the album cover. What you end up with is just a couple small pieces that you can only guess came from 3 feet high and rising. Just not enough space. But I agree with you that it doesn't look as good as the highs in that regard.
"These shoes are the equivalent of a $100 Rolex. (Hint hint, there's no such thing as a $100 Rolex, unless it's a replica, hint hint...)" 

WOW

2014 was year of the highs and 2015 will be year of the lows imo. De Las, BTTF, and raygun 2.0s are already on the list for must haves. 

Nike you sly devil you
Dropping the DLS lows in may

Hope the skunk lows come out
I Remember seeing the original back in high school

Last edited:
Originally Posted by sdiori  

A shame when retailers have to proceed w/ more common sense on pricing than Nike.
Yep, they already know what's up. Very smart move by them.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
Welp, they look pretty solid. I'll be copping.

I hope they have other stuff coming up and don't get too retro heavy though.

Back
Top Bottom