2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nerd.gif
...theyre finally retroing HIGHs to LOWs
waiting for some MF Doom lows
nthat.gif

If it was Jordan Brand running SB's the De La's Would have been a $300 double pack.

You mean $500. for the pack!

It'd be 500 for a total of $1000 to put the pairs you want together because it'd be pack 1 De La High and a Prod SE that someone manages to push to MSRP up way over what it normally is and then the Low with a pair of SB 94 (non supreme branded first time we're doing it as a "normal" release) pair

Well damn I heard rumors of a low
There was a guy last year that said all these drops were happening (I don't remember any names), I think De La High to Lows were the last one of those rumors tho.

So far it's been mostly big hit (or iconic) remakes over the last few. Blue box had some lower profile remixes (plum hi's anyone) but the current ones have been well known.

DOOM's Rayguns Pigeon's or dare I say Heinekens (which I think would cause a tiffany like problem for the thread) are possible.

SB could make easy money with a low top be true to your school pack too.

Last edited:
It'd be 500 for a total of $1000 to put the pairs you want together because it'd be pack 1 De La High and a Prod SE that someone manages to push to MSRP up way over what it normally is and then the Low with a pair of SB 94 (non supreme branded first time we're doing it as a "normal" release) pair

Exactly mints!

There was a guy last year that said all these drops were happening (I don't remember any names), I think De La High to Lows were the last one of those rumors tho.

So far it's been mostly big hit (or iconic) remakes over the last few. Blue box had some lower profile remixes (plum hi's anyone) but the current ones have been well known.

DOOM's Rayguns Pigeon's or dare I say Heinekens (which I think would cause a tiffany like problem for the thread) are possible.

SB could make easy money with a low top be true to your school pack too.

I just want some of the first few series retro'ed

no High to Lows, just give me the actual version of the shoe

DAMN.. when the lows gonna start hitting ebay

I've seen Highs going for around $120-130 after the Auctions ended...

Last edited:
Waiting for the peanut gallery to chime in with $135 is to high, I'd wait and cop at $70, SB's are dead., etc...
Nah...not for these. These are worth retail and that's coming from ME...el cheapo.
So is it safe to say that the high releasing this weekend will probably sit with this news? Lmao

If so great, I'll get the highs at a discount!

Walter..
Yup. People are like hmmm the dope lows for $15 less AND tax refund $ coming? Yeah, I'ma pass on the highs. lol.
Need those lows. Glad they don't drop anytime soon.
I wish they dropped in Feb with everything else dropping. People have to choose when everything is dropped around the same time...it makes things a little easier to obtain IMO. Let's just hope a great Jordan release is happening on this day so we can keep the hypebeasts at bay.
I wasn't enthusiastic about the new highs, but I'll go for the lows.
THIS.
My god, those lows.

Shut up and take my money.

I haven't purchased a pair of SB's in while.... $135 that's awesome. Used to paying $200+ for Jordan/Foams/Kobes etc.
Lol. Uh oh...there will probably be a lot of people saying this in the next few months.  Get ready...say goodbye to discounts. 
laugh.gif

I'd hope they'd give is that Defining Moments, CDP 11/12, and Old Love/New Love pack kinda ove and not that 11/29 pack, CPs/Jordan 6 Brazilian Pack, or CDP 2/21 love...:x

I just want some of the first few series retro'ed

no High to Lows, just give me the actual version of the shoe
I agree with you, mostly because I got in the game late, so most of those early releases I've never even seen in real life lol

My question is (and I'm sure this thread has gone in on this before, but it was awhile ago): Would retro-ing SB as they were water down the brand? Or even worse would Nike remake them with worse materials like they do Jordans?

Materials would be different for sure, but I think over all aside from some QC issues SB as a whole has continued to put out a decent product.

Shape would be different since they're not going to go back to the old tooling even on retros, so I don't think it'd water down the value or exclusivity of the originals.

I'd be happy with the first series coming out again now that we're close to 15 years out from the original releases. I look at it the same way I do Air Max 90 Infrared releases and AM1 Sport Red, the older ones are better, but I'll always pick up a fresh pair to wear when they drop them.

Re-releases would be sick.  I'd love to have a pair of Gino 1s of Supas, even it they aren't OGs.

**** it. If they make it a set I need the highs too. The lows look bananas but I just can't one shoe the set.

Lows are lookin nice, can't lie, but am I the only one that cringes a little at 'hyped up' releases. It makes me not want to buy when all the nonsense starts happening. Maybe it's just cause I'm old. No hate though, these look great..

Back
Top Bottom