2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reapers list looking more accurate now

Looks like we might end up with skunk lows

God is good! Can I see this list?

For everyone that forgot

I need those de la soul lows :nthat:. The highs are my fav sb but I've come to the realization I'll never own a pair of highs (never seen a decent price :x).

God is good! Can I see this list?
Aint He though?!?! 
Lows are lookin nice, can't lie, but am I the only one that cringes a little at 'hyped up' releases. It makes me not want to buy when all the nonsense starts happening. Maybe it's just cause I'm old. No hate though, these look great..
My thoughts exactly-except the not wanting to buy part. I'm just hoping that the people who were in here "before the hype" will look out for each other when things start to get hectic for these. Hopefully since Nike and not JB (also Nike I know) is handling these- I hope numbers will be a little more available.

Last edited:
For everyone that forgot
I think given what we've seen so far, we'll get some but not all of what's on that list. Diamonds were *SUPPOSED* to drop (IIRC) around July of last year and we've still heard nothing. He called the LM's but only 1 colorway, which is odd. if he had insider info, why would he only get it half right? We haven't heard a peep about Shanghai Hi, Skunk Low, or new Diamond pair. Right now, he's 4/7 on the list which is pretty damn good but we'll see whether the rest fills in going forward. To be perfectly honest, I don't think it's hard to make an educated guess about Skunk Lows given the new low to high and vice versa conversions we've been seeing. Might as well say we'll be getting a Cheech n Chong low or Heineken High. If they keep with this trend, all the hot kicks will be flipped and then of course he'll be right.

On a side note: I've been waiting for that High to Low treatment (cuz in my opinion the original low, and the now retroed high should never have existed). The lowtop will be dope.

I'm stoked for these, not to long ago I was asking for this.
How when the holographic material isn't even up to par.... Smmfh
Do you have a pair of highs?
The suede looks on point, but it is on point with the 2005 Highs so all they are doing is matching the quality at best, right? I'm pumped, though. No lie, this and Skunk Lows would be the only 2 retro releases I'd really care about. Diamond highs (I know I've said this before) were garbage and I think the world would have been better off without 35k pairs floating about as rain shoes. 

@DanVSMan: Right but that holographic material is what gives that shoe life imo. If it's weak like the highs then hopefully ppl are willing to wait for a deep discount. I'm also waiting on skunk lows but those will bring the hypebeasts back out. Probably worst than tiff highs.

Last edited:
Suede on the De La Highs is actual butter so so so soft.

The image shift isn't nearly as important on the OG highs as it is on the OG lows (and vice versa with the retros) just because there's so much else going on with the shoe like the elephant print and overall color blocking

IMO the new lows look sharper and cleaner than the highs. I'm a fan of simpler colorway highs

Yeah I agree. The de la hi lows look alot cleaner. The design works so much better as a low than they did on the highs imo.

Do you guys/girls keep the tissue paper in the box with your DS shoes?

I'm stoked for these, not to long ago I was asking for this.
How when the holographic material isn't even up to par.... Smmfh
Do you have a pair of highs?
Personally I wouldn't wear either shoe, I just like the overall design better on the low silhouette.

IMO the new lows look sharper and cleaner than the highs. I'm a fan of simpler colorway highs
this 100%. I've always thought the highs were cool, but nothing I'd wear. The lows on the other hand I'll run into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom