2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

love the way these de la Lows have put an end to all the trolling...

this thread has such a sense of community, its like no other thread on NT, seriously. hope everyone in here who wants the de la's eats when they release.

#NTdiary
#justshoes

Last edited:
I was already on the hunt for the OG De La highs this year, looks like I can hold off a little longer with the lows coming out.

this thread has such a sense of community, its like no other thread on NT, seriously. hope everyone in here who wants the de la's eats when they release.

#NTdiary
#justshoes

Hopefully thread will look like this on RD

#NTdiary
#justshoes
Agreed. Also your avi is amazeballs :smokin

#NTdiary
#justshoes

So true. There are some savages in other threads #flyknit

Good looks. Rep.

Am I the only one who finds it annoying when the alternate pair of laces is the same color as the factory laces? A little contrast can go a long way sometimes.

Sometimes the designer knows what they want. I don't think SOMPs look as good with anything but black laces.

Good looks. Rep.

Am I the only one who finds it annoying when the alternate pair of laces is the same color as the factory laces? A little contrast can go a long way sometimes.
I'm not sure if I would want red or orange laces in them. Gum laces barely exist but I think they would look dope too.

I like that they are canvas, so as I wear them alot they won't look too bad.

Last edited:
took my son skateboarding tonight.. he's 3.. he paddles.. and i am quite rusty.. not that I was any good before.. but yeah.

i guess i'm down for some DLS... if only i had DSL.
Rocky-Horror-GIF.gif

i like the spin on both dls dunks , i prefer it actually. highs may be my first newer pair in a while.
is it actual the black silver pair is based off the tin man or are sites just running w it?

I might need that help on those De Las haha.

My dumbass has to do summer semester away from all the SB account in Boston

Honestly the only bottoms/height combos I don't like is highs+ joggers or anything + capris or anything + jorts. Outside of that though, jeans, khakis, chinos, cords... they all work fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom