2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Late night thoughts...

7UP dunk low.
Or a Titanic Dunk high would be dope.

Goodnight SB FAM. Haven't been on in minute. I'll catch up tomorrow morning.

I was actually feeling the highs and was planning on making my first sb purchase since 08 but after hearing about how they have ****** quality on them i think i might just get the 05 lows instead (i already have the 05 highs) but i might just wait until they release and see your guy's opinion on them since i doubt they'll go up in price. I was also not expecting the lows this year btw i think they look like fakes from 05 to be honest. 

If Nike drops some MF Doom lows I'd legit Sweet chin music my momma.
I'm sorry (these SB's dropping) I love you.

:rofl: +1

If Nike drops some MF Doom lows I'd legit Sweet chin music my momma.

I  have my highs but I rarely wear them. If they drop the lows, I'm all in for it. For some reason, I prefer lows more than the highs.

Lows all day for me too. Funny how I perfered highs at a time, but now I dont care for em. Dooms would be amazing, along with blk Melvins :pimp:

Where are the Team #somp ?

The reason I bought this because of you all who shared how cool this shoe, and right away I like it because of the color blocking and the Quality Suede. 

SOMP on my Weekly rotation all the time.

When the weather is better, I'll definitely be wearing these a lot more.

My friend stopped by with a pair of the de la highs last night.. Here's an up close picture of the vinyl winf panel.. The shoe looks good, but it'll give you the same under whelming feeling you had if you've ever compared the tiff lows vs highs.. They just feel cheaper..if you took these highs back in time to when the original lows came out people would think these are fakes.

Box price says 108 but the shop is still charging 150. imo that is too much money for a shoe I barely like.. If can be had on discount I'll scoup for 110ish.

de la lows looking good.  I missed out in 2005 highs, will try for these this time around. 
I feel the same way.

People asking too much for the OG highs now and it's probably going up since they announced the release of the lows.

Just got back into the SB game. Was slept on the hacky sacs when they were out. Feel bad. Luckily, nike came out these reminds me of da rayguns!!! Love da nubuck toes, gum soles and of coz the Fat Tongues!!!

I WAASSS going to probably get them^^. 
But those materials...:smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  

The canvas on the back has soured them for me. The ripstop material would of been better or all suede or nubuck.

Maybe on deep disco. Canvas on a shoe to me looks cheap.

Man I don't really like the canvas thing either. Not dropping them off radar just yet but excitement to get them just decreased a little.

on my current Hit List:
Lady Liberty
Lance Mountain's (can never have too many)
Craig Stecyk (can never have too many)
Homers
Skunks
Cheech & Chong's
Dunk Low Pro SB Hemp

and of course...
Ostrich Dunk Low
Paris Dunks

Back
Top Bottom