2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got back into the SB game. Was slept on the hacky sacs when they were out. Feel bad. Luckily, nike came out these reminds me of da rayguns!!! Love da nubuck toes, gum soles and of coz the Fat Tongues!!!

I like these but those materials look kind of cheap

Is that really team orange on those navy highs? It looks red to me. Maybe it's just me hoping it was. Anybody have these in-hand to clarify?

Last edited:
This highs I'd cop. The lows... nah. I don't get why everyone is calling them un-ray guns either? Not even close to the same colors/materials/anything...Sure they have an orange mid-panel (not the same color orange) and black around the toe box but that's all it takes to be un-ray gun?

That's like me calling SOMP's Takashi 2 Hi's

Last edited:
Sometimes the designer knows what they want. I don't think SOMPs look as good with anything but black laces.
Certainly the case with SOMPS, but then there's cases where the extra laces make no sense with the shoe whatsoever, e.g. Bao's. Seriously, I would have much preferred some light blue ones or at even another pair of white laces.

This highs I'd cop. The lows... nah. I don't get why everyone is calling them un-ray guns either? Not even close to the same colors/materials/anything...Sure they have an orange mid-panel (not the same color orange) and black around the toe box but that's all it takes to be un-ray gun?

can we call them reverse cowgirl's?

can we call them reverse cowgirl's?

Seconded

Stop, you're making too much sense Dan, these days everything has to have a nickname that comes with the hype. My guess, it makes people "feel" better about their purchase. Especially if they missed out the first time around.

Stop, you're making too much sense Dan, these days everything has to have a nickname that comes with the hype. My guess, it makes people "feel" better about their purchase. Especially if they missed out the first time around.

ehh it's just a nickname, I doubt the majority needs to justify purchasing a pair of GR Dunks for $70 or less

that's for dudes copping every retro J that drops

Wondering, how's the sizing on the Craig steycks compared to dunks. If I'm an 8.5 will I have trouble with a 9?

Yea for me the nicknames are just good for searching and conversational purposes. I'm fine with or without em but at least with nickname everyone knows what you talking about in a convo.

Nickname just provides a common reference. Easier than saying "those black, orange, burnt red joints with the gum soles and the white swoosh".

Back
Top Bottom