2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can we call them reverse cowgirl's?
Hahaha yes. PLEASE.
Stop, you're making too much sense Dan, these days everything has to have a nickname that comes with the hype. My guess, it makes people "feel" better about their purchase. Especially if they missed out the first time around.
Yeah, I guess so. I have no problem with nicknames. But don't call a shoe an un-ray gun cuz they both have black on them and that's where the similarities end... 
ehh it's just a nickname, I doubt the majority needs to justify purchasing a pair of GR Dunks for $70 or less

that's for dudes copping every retro J that drops
Haha so true
Yea for me the nicknames are just good for searching and conversational purposes. I'm fine with or without em but at least with nickname everyone knows what you talking about in a convo.
I agree with this. We need to be coming up with better nicknames. Like Purple Dranks for example.
I get it, but some are so forced it's cringe worthy IMO.
This. Hurts me to see this shoe associated with such a classic as the ray gun.

Yep you know it.

@ATs Kicks got me
roll.gif
at work lol

Good to put a Smile on your face, This Fine Wednesday Morning!

Hahaha yes. PLEASE.

Yeah, I guess so. I have no problem with nicknames. But don't call a shoe an un-ray gun cuz they both have black on them and that's where the similarities end...

Haha so true

I agree with this. We need to be coming up with better nicknames. Like Purple Dranks for example.

This. Hurts me to see this shoe associated with such a classic as the ray gun.
let it be dan. let it be.

How are we liking the NYC park joints for those that have them in hand??? Might go scoop a pair after work today.. :nerd:

Last edited:
I would say no, but hard to tell. 

i.e. Look at the Calis. Coveted colorway, premium leather on the high, deep disco

y'all really think the De La lows will cause resale hype? I don't see that for some reason

I totally see it, right now there is resale hype on the new Nike CrossFit shoe that's sold out everywhere, cats selling them on eBay for double the price, hopefully they get there money fast because Nike's going to restock them and push them further out then just NDC and Niketowns.

Back
Top Bottom