2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

y'all really think the De La lows will cause resale hype? I don't see that for some reason
Maybe it will interest the people who haven't bought SBs in a while or had bought SBs around the time the first De La pack was released.

I just say this because my wife insisted on getting her a pair.
tired.gif

I like these but those materials look kind of cheap

Dude, look at it this way: First of all, the use of canvas has a function which to increase breathability n reduce in weight of the shoes. From the first generation, dunk low SBs has been trying alot of different materials to carryout different outcomes on the looks and performance Wise. On the nickname, I bet the first name pops up from heads the name Raygun shout out. Well, I dont think nike will reproduce the exact rayguns again as u all know. The only possibility is a high version. Anyway, I think its a retro style colorway if u agree it or not. This (074) colorway bringing back memories. Thanks for your comment anways.

Last edited:
Not a single mention of the De La Highs releasing this weekend in recent posts. This is good, let them sit, let the discounts roll in.

Walter..

I should have my DLS highs soon, I'll let you all know how they fit when I get them in...

How are we liking the NYC park joints for those that have them in hand??? Might go scoop a pair after work today.. :nerd:

Was wondering about this too. I know at least one person copped.

Might ask the lady to cop these for my birthday

I dig them. The materials are interesting and the grey/blue combo kinda reminds me of TaunTauns in color. My gripe would be the stitching of the squares around the leaf wasn't great close up (minor). Between the Plus joints and these, I'd go Plus/StillIns but if you scoop for around 80 like I did, you'd be happy with them for sure. Red lace tips was nice detail.

I dig them. The materials are interesting and the grey/blue combo kinda reminds me of TaunTauns in color. My gripe would be the stitching of the squares around the leaf wasn't great close up (minor). Between the Plus joints and these, I'd go Plus/StillIns but if you scoop for around 80 like I did, you'd be happy with them for sure. Red lace tips was nice detail.

Nice, I'll probably pick up a pair today. Thanks bro namath

Repped

Last edited:
Dude, look at it this way: First of all, the use of canvas has a function which to increase breathability n reduce in weight of the shoes. From the first generation, dunk low SBs has been trying alot of different materials to carryout different outcomes on the looks and performance Wise. On the nickname, I bet the first name pops up from heads the name Raygun shout out. Well, I dont think nike will reproduce the exact rayguns again as u all know. The only possibility is a high version. Anyway, I think its a retro style colorway if u agree it or not. This (074) colorway bringing back memories. Thanks for your comment anways.

I am going to purchase them, just going to wait on a discount

I love colorways that remind me of the early days and these def. do

kind of have a Bison vibe to me

I think people will TRY to flip the de las but will fall flat on their face like the northern lights lows

I think people will TRY to flip the de las but will fall flat on their face like the northern lights lows
What was the last SB release that ended up going for big money on the resale market?  Paid in Fulls?  Diamond Highs?  It's not like it used to be, thankfully.

What was the last SB release that ended up going for big money on the resale market?  Paid in Fulls?  Diamond Highs?  It's not like it used to be, thankfully.
CNY arent going for big bucks, but they are $200+, in addittion to the ones you listed. 

CNY arent going for big bucks, but they are $200+, in addittion to the ones you listed. 
I walked in my local shop with 4 or 5 other people and picked up the CNYs.  The Diamond Highs had campers and a line with 3 dozen people in it. SMH

roll.gif
+1
Lows all day for me too. Funny how I perfered highs at a time, but now I dont care for em. Dooms would be amazing, along with blk Melvins
pimp.gif
Same with me for lows. They're quicker to put on and more practical with any outfit.

Slowly seeing the hypebeast's filter in for these De La Lows. 
Right.
Just wait til it gets closer. Resellers will be in full force
Yup.
y'all really think the De La lows will cause resale hype? I don't see that for some reason
Yes.
Oh man , i say tiffany type of hypebeast
Maybe not quite this much b/c Diamond supply isn't involved, but it's a nice colorway and an ode to good hip hop. People will come out of retirement for them.

I doubt people "come out of retirement" for the De La lows, they were a niche SB when they released and flooded eBay because people thought they were crazy limited

those un ray guns or whatever. trash. no comparison to go leather. granted its prob just a gr. nikes quality has gone down with some shoes but price has slowly crept up for years. never was a fan of the de las. 

I doubt people "come out of retirement" for the De La lows, they were a niche SB when they released and flooded eBay because people thought they were crazy limited
If you consider the fact that I haven't doubled/tripled on a shoe since SOMP's, I will come out of "retirement" for this de la low. I mean just look at that nubuck/suede.... it's reminiscent of the ugly duckling pack... it just looks so *drooooool*

Back
Top Bottom