2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

broke out the Barber Shops today, I am not a fan of the high or low De La why cant Nike just let things be. I hunted for the highs and was so happy when I got them and now they just decide why not make more money off everybody and release them with a twist but then the quality on them is half *** just like on all the ones they put out so far tiff highs cali highs but that's just my opinion.
why complain if you got the originals? seems pointless, it be different if you coughed up some dough for em and were interested in the lows and wouldve rather taken the lows then got the highs. just my opinion though.

damn bro, officially on the hunt for a discounted pair now 
smokin.gif
 Repped  

My weekend buys came in today. Shout out to the homie vuezie1127 vuezie1127 for the NT hookup on the un-futuras man these are so nice in person. And these v-days/sails/whatever else they're being called Are nicer in person than I thought as well. Suede on them is surprisingly excellent quality Same with the red leather used. Don't sleep on them definitely a classic in my book. I got them from shoejocky ebay site. Very happy with both.

broke out the Barber Shops today, 
I like these with the laces.
i just like colorways... materials don't really matter to me.
Exactly. I say the same thing...if I was going for quality i'd be going for New Balance.

On feet today 
happy.gif
Best looking pic I've seen of them. Very nice. Thumbs up.
Latest pickups.

I hate people who ship shoes like this
Great pickups and so do I.

Haha it would have to be a Kixify deal

NOT MY LISTING

Size 8 Slam City's. Box is pretty destroyed, but kicks are in decent shape and the price is still low with about 2 days left. Maybe shoot the seller an offer?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-SB-Slam-City-Skates-Nds-Sz-8-Rare-OG-limited-Supreme/141558881420?_trksid=p5411.c100170.m2943&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28824%26meid%3D3a0601a2110b45d9ba53f44ed1348c6f%26pid%3D100170%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D141558881420

Those are pretty beat all around, the toe guard especially...

Back
Top Bottom