2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Vapor lows today, I wonder how these would have done if they didn't come out at the same time as the Diamond lows.

Too slow for the email notification. I meant if it hadn't been overshadowed by a pair that made everyone go nuts. It's pretty solid even though the color palette isn't for everybody.

I tell you what folks, I'm not for getting retro crazy, but if they did a Chocolate High and a Paris High that'd be dope. They could stop retroing right there for all I'd care.

Last edited:
I tell you what folks, I'm not for getting retro crazy, but if they did a Chocolate High and a Paris High that'd be dope. They could stop retroing right there for all I'd care.

idk on those, the concept sounds great but the low to high translation isn't as good as the high to low if you get what I'm trying to say

The idea that I can buy Central Parks & Stillins for the retail price of the De La's is so crazy.

Wish I could've got CP's for 40 dollars tho. Damn

Off topic of SB's, but anyone have good places you buy joggers at? I've checked Target out ever since Mints mentioned he picked up some awhile back, but no luck.

Looking for some nice ones that are a good price.

Off topic of SB's, but anyone have good places you buy joggers at? I've checked Target out ever since Mints mentioned he picked up some awhile back, but no luck.

Looking for some nice ones that are a good price.

You need some zanerobe sureshots, keep an eye on karma loop, nordstrom, urban outfitters, 6pm, etc for sales

Also, here's the jogger thread on NT http://niketalk.com/t/569844/jogger-pants/3660#post_22592324

Last edited:
The ones I got from Target were on clearance because they'd been on the shelves for a bit and the Mossimo collection was being refreshed for the spring. Check in mom and pop shops, it seems like everybody has some joggers now.

Or just get some from Karmaloop.

Back
Top Bottom