2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Vapor lows today, I wonder how these would have done if they didn't come out at the same time as the Diamond lows.

my heart breaks every time I'm reminded I didn't buy these. :smh:
There was even a 'restock' of the vapos like years later, but I never bothered to check. Probably didn't have my size anyways.
one of my all time favourites.

Last edited:
The good news is when you see them pop up, they don't go for much money. The bad news is that they're not popping up as much any more.

Just pulled the trigger on some co.jp lows that I've wanted for a while. If I could fit my foot comfortably in a size 10 in leather dunks, I'd have picked up 2 other pairs.

Pix please, so I can stare in awe.
And get Jelly of course!

Size 12s are neigh impossible, well pretty much anything bigger than an 11, they made them, but not many. I tried my luck on a cheap pair of 10.5 once and found they fit perfect, 10s I can occasionally do, but only in suede. 11 is the best fit though, but like you've noticed it's hard to find.

^Word. I just accept that finding pairs that I want are simply not meant to be lol.

Question: Are Sea Crystals hard to clean??

The only lows i want to see retrod as highs are the heinekens, but we all know thats not going to happen.

Whoever posted that spot link a page or so back, thanks. I'm hoping those sit for a while like the Royal Jpacks. Gonna try to possible double on those if I can get them cheap enough.

Off topic of SB's, but anyone have good places you buy joggers at? I've checked Target out ever since Mints mentioned he picked up some awhile back, but no luck.

Looking for some nice ones that are a good price.
I usually rock Jordan sweats, but I do own one pair of joggers and I bought them after seeing (surprise, surprise) a @verse001  pic. He referred me to ASOS, which is where I got mine. Cheap and comfy. Nothing outlandish. Check it out.
Did my taxes the other day, for the first time in a long time I actually owed money. Not enough that I'll go to an accountant over, but enough to where I should start keeping track of stuff next year and see if doing itemized deductions won't help me minimize my tax burden.

My wife and I did ours last night. Got back money last year, owed this year. Was def kinda peeved about it.

Can't bring myself to wear those socks. Too each his own though.
Always felt those socks were just hella corny :lol:

^Word. I just accept that finding pairs that I want are simply not meant to be lol.

Question: Are Sea Crystals hard to clean??
I would like to know this as well. They are gonna get dirty quick because of the light colored suede. Use a suede brush and no water for them. That's what I do on other suede shoes to get little stuff and dust off. But I'm sure others can chime in

Back
Top Bottom