2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

C'mon bro you know this.

Add it in with the socks :smokin

I don't wear socks shirts hats pants or any of that with "plant life" on them lol but I figured that was it just wasn't sure... I'm about the plant life in a diff way. Still waiting for smell phones!!

I don't buy anywhere near every release, and I try to shop frugally, but if I've got my heart set on something and I've done my research to see that there haven't been deals lately, if I see it come up I'll buy at a price I'm comfortable spending.

I haven't gone over 400 on a pair of sneakers or collectible clothing, but for the right item I totally would.

it comes with maturity, I remember when I would buy every damn release
laugh.gif
Of course. I remember spending an entire paycheck just on shoes. Terrible choices but I learned. lol

When I see kids of friends who are now getting into shoes, I always advise them to not go crazy over shoes too much.

I spend too much on shoes and don't necessarily have a price limit.

But there hasn't been shoe that I've ever really considered saving up over $1000 to get. Just doesn't seem worth it

I think you mean $180 sir
No, he means $160. The original Flightposite 1's were $160.
it comes with maturity, I remember when I would buy every damn release
laugh.gif
I think either way is fine. I prefer an actual limit + budget because it helps me put things in perspective and makes it much easier to say no no matter how bad I think I might want a shoe.  At the end of the day for me no shoe is an absolute must have...even if I feel like it is.

Of course. I remember spending an entire paycheck just on shoes. Terrible choices but I learned. lol

When I see kids of friends who are now getting into shoes, I always advise them to not go crazy over shoes too much.

Maybe because I've been a 10, 10.5, 11 since High school, I've been able wear some older Sneaks.
But when I see these kids who's feet have not yet matured buying 200+ on Sneaks, for a month or two, because their foot grows, I just shake my head.
Maybe it's the Father in me, but what a waste of money having to buy New Sneaks every few months because your foot grows.
BUT, I guess that is the point right: Newest Sneaks every few months, and creating future Resellers at the same time.

I know a lot of people like there (or the highs) but I think they are hideous. I don't see why so many like them. Nostalgia? 

Last edited:

Maybe because I've been a 10, 10.5, 11 since High school, I've been able wear some older Sneaks.

But when I see these kids who's feet have not yet matured buying 200+ on Sneaks, for a month or two, because their foot grows, I just shake my head.

Maybe it's the Father in me, but what a waste of money having to buy New Sneaks every few months because your foot grows.

BUT, I guess that is the point right: Newest Sneaks every few months, and creating future Resellers at the same time.

CORRECTION:
I'm guilty of this...
I'm buying Dunks for my daughter all the time...
I'm a Hypocrite!

I know a lot of people like there (or the highs) but I think they are hideous. I don't see why so many like them. Nostalgia? 
I like the colors...perfect color blocking with the green and the brown...earth tones. The pop of the bright colors and cement print is great.  I also love loud and bright colors so if that's not your thing then these probably dont suit you.

I like the colors...perfect color blocking with the green and the brown...earth tones. The pop of the bright colors and cement print is great.  I also love loud and bright colors so if that's not your thing then these probably dont suit you.
Yeah not a fan of loud/overly flashy shoes. Just a bit surprising since it seems like most people like the simpler, classic looking dunks. IMO they look kind of frankenstein-ish, like they took pieces from other shoes and put them together. 

CORRECTION:
I'm guilty of this...
I'm buying Dunks for my daughter all the time...
I'm a Hypocrite!
But again, the cost of kids shoes is a lot more reasonable buying adult sized shoes. lol. I think it's justifiable.

Looking back, I'm glad my parents bought me one pair for the school year. I was able to waste my own money buying the shoes my parents never wanted to buy for me.

I just know if I have kids and they want $300 Jordans or Nikes, I'll simply laugh at them and say 'no'. Nothing but a waste.

Yeah not a fan of loud/overly flashy shoes. Just a bit surprising since it seems like most people like the simpler, classic looking dunks. IMO they look kind of frankenstein-ish, like they took pieces from other shoes and put them together. 

Yes, to it all!

Loud - Check!
Flashy - Check!
Frankensteinish - Check!

Quote:

Yes, to it all!

Loud - Check!
Flashy - Check!
Frankensteinish - Check!

de la soul - CHECK
fixed

Last edited:

Yes, to it all!

Loud - Check!
Flashy - Check!
Frankensteinish - Check!
Lol

Sincerely best of luck to those who want them when they release. 

I can live without em but I do like em for the nostalgia

If there are any other releases in the same time frame then it'll be in the back burner

Back
Top Bottom