2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I bought two pairs and now I am selling the one pair :lol:

I thought I would wear them a lot but I don't really because the materials stain easy

Last edited:
my grails are Supa's, I finally found a pair and paid about $300 but if I find a DS pair the price could pretty much be named within reason and I would be okay with that

grail to me is your #1 fav sneaker that you can't easily pop on eBay and grab

the next thing close to a grail for me which I would drop good money on is the 1st Janoski's, never thought it would be so hard to get another pair
2zeyz4o.jpg

Yeah I have these and have only worn them 2-3 times but love them.

ah SOMP stories... was really upset on availability and had been feeling em since pics surfaced and even more upset when i couldnt grab a pair on RD, a week later i grabbed my pair off a person selling em for $160 shipped! shoes are awesome... wouldnt mind a 2nd pair for the right price :wink: QS are awesome aswell!

Ross lows are up there, and really hard to find since they went for so cheap and people beat them up. But I'm convinced that at some point I'll run across a pair and buy them.

edit: I remember someone either in this thread or the vintage dunks thread posted a link to some 85/86 pair that had been dressed for use in a film but never actually worn, they were made to look like someone had beat them up, but in actuality it was all fake and with a bit of cleaning you'd have a DS pair of OG dunk highs.

Last edited:
FINALLY got the Batmans after missing out on the last sale. $56/shipped for a sz 13.

Reps to those who posted.

Aren't those mosquito samples? Or "OFF!" Samples?

I forget if it was a pack and one got scrapped or if the Mosquitos released looking decently different

What are those? I assume older release judging by old tooling, lace bag and that quality lol But I can't say I've ever seen them. Or if I have it's been a long time since I heard about em.

they are the Off samples, pretty rare but always thought they were cool

I don't think many pairs exist

Back
Top Bottom