2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kind of off topic, but any of you guys livin that plant life?

Jogers + huf socks + dunk SB?
I'm living the Wu x Plant Life
True. It's already prob obvious enough since I wear canibi for men
Haha dunno why I thought this was so funny. Probably because I have the same eau de toilette currently.
Nah

Nike got it right

(+1 to the NTer who took that pic
nthat.gif
)
@JRnyc  ALWAYS has dope shots.

And all I gotta say is Nike forgot the second half of the raging bull pack. They got the 3M Raging Bulls but not the Toro Bravo..

These are nice. What are they?
They're the actual raging bull dunks. They are basically the 3M Raging Bull 5's in dunk form. That's why it would be cool to have the toro bravo dunk counterpart. Although I have a feeling that sample was made with the intention of releasing but never did.
I don't wear socks shirts hats pants or any of that with "plant life" on them lol but I figured that was it just wasn't sure... I'm about the plant life in a diff way. Still waiting for smell phones!!
Yeah, Huf socks. 

I know a lot of people like there (or the highs) but I think they are hideous. I don't see why so many like them. Nostalgia? 
For me, it's nostalgia but it is also about the materials! Look at dat suede.

What good is a grail if you had to bend over to attain it?

is it really a grail then?

Exactly, I think the problem is that people's definition of grail has shifted from something that you'd love to find, but is almost completely unobtainable to something that you just need to drop money on to get it done.

My grail pairs are a trio of shoes that I don't think I'll find ever at ANY price, but if I did they probably wouldn't even be that expensive.

Exactly, I think the problem is that people's definition of grail has shifted from something that you'd love to find, but is almost completely unobtainable to something that you just need to drop money on to get it done.

My grail pairs are a trio of shoes that I don't think I'll find ever at ANY price, but if I did they probably wouldn't even be that expensive.
Yeah I'm on the same tip. Yeezy's aren't a grail they're a money pit. I'm on the lookout for DS Veneers in my size at a reasonable price. Every day I get closer to the "f it, I'll just pay that guy $325" but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm fine with the hunt. Took me over a year to find a pair of Tiffs for less than $350 but I got em. 

Anything past the original releases of dunks I'd be hard pressed to call a grail, enough people were stocking by the time dunks came out again that short of 1 of 24 pairs, is all just a matter of me willing to dig deep in my pockets.

With dunks you don't even run into the midsole issues that plague older runners and jordans, these things are tanks that if you care for them will last far longer than their fashionable life span. Same with AF1s.

my grails are Supa's, I finally found a pair and paid about $300 but if I find a DS pair the price could pretty much be named within reason and I would be okay with that

grail to me is your #1 fav sneaker that you can't easily pop on eBay and grab

the next thing close to a grail for me which I would drop good money on is the 1st Janoski's, never thought it would be so hard to get another pair
2zeyz4o.jpg

Last edited:
A grail I'm in the hunt for are 02 Supremes, Futuras, and maybe Forbes...I know once I get my hands on those pairs. I'd be done. (Probably not though lol)

I really don't have grails tbh, I don't like dropping a ton of money on one pair.

I'm looking hard for a decent priced pair of homers lately, not easy lmao :nerd:

The only grail I really have is tour Jordan 4s
I love the tour yellows. That rare air jordan tag is dope.

A grail I'm in the hunt for are 02 Supremes, Futuras, and maybe Forbes...I know once I get my hands on those pairs. I'd be done. (Probably not though lol)
I got a pair of DS Black Supremes on hold. Gonna scoop when I get my $1k on fleek. Forbes i've been looking for a pair for <$400 for FO EVA. Just need to be clean, not DS. But nothing.

I love the tour yellows. That rare air jordan tag is dope.

I got a pair of DS Black Supremes on hold. Gonna scoop when I get my $1k on fleek. Forbes i've been looking for a pair for <$400 for FO EVA. Just need to be clean, not DS. But nothing.
A DS pair would be lovely. But if I could get my hands on both pairs and they have been lightly worn or still wearable. That is completely fine with me. I won't be too picky when it comes to DS shoes that I want. If they were worn and taken care of, I know I'll clean them up and continue to take care of them.

A DS pair would be lovely. But if I could get my hands on both pairs and they have been lightly worn or still wearable. That is completely fine with me. I won't be too picky when it comes to DS shoes that I want. If they were worn and taken care of, I know I'll clean them up and continue to take care of them.
My favorite way to buy kicks is buying slightly used so the price is way lower than DS and I can put a little love into them and make them look DS. That's what i did with my tiffs, paid like $325 and with a little cleaning on the outsole and decreasing they looked brand spankin new for 1/3 the price of DS.

My favorite way to buy kicks is buying slightly used so the price is way lower than DS and I can put a little love into them and make them look DS. That's what i did with my tiffs, paid like $325 and with a little cleaning on the outsole and decreasing they looked brand spankin new for 1/3 the price of DS.
That my friend is the way to go. lol.

Posted way back on page 31, under my og sn : @Dcypoe

Ross Dunk has always been my grail pair of sneakers, but I was never able to cop a pair in my size that was DS.  Later on I had seen pics of a Dunk Hi being released with pretty much the same colorway but with an all canvas upper..so disappointed when I found out it was a Wmns Dunk. Then some pictures popped up of Eric Koston holding some SB Dunks Hi's that were pretty much the same colorway but this time with an all suede upper...so disappointed when I found out these were not going to be released. These new Entourage Dunks are IMO the closest I'm going to get to copping my grails. 

so yeah, forever searching for a DS sz 12 pair :nerd:

Last edited:
I was going to drive 2hrs+ to Classic in NJ to get SOMPS then said F it and paid $170 I believe off eBay

Back
Top Bottom