2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

should be called the Michelangelo's (ninja turtles) hah

Would be a cool concept actually with the same colours. Change the placement of it and put some 'turtle shell' pattern on it.
2 highs, 2 lows all different in some way to represent the 4 ninja turtles... :nerd:

Watching Auction hunters on netflix... dudes paid $250 for a shipment container dude at flight club offered $1,500 for 23 pairs of Js and SBs they sold em to him for $3,500...

Watching Auction hunters on netflix... dudes paid $250 for a shipment container dude at flight club offered $1,500 for 23 pairs of Js and SBs they sold em to him for $3,500...
yeah, its too bad it's fake & scripted...the future of commercials bro 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Those were years after foam 1s and pros which were 180 and 170.
But he said posites right? I dont remember if he did or not, but maybe he was talking about flightposites?

My favorite way to buy kicks is buying slightly used so the price is way lower than DS and I can put a little love into them and make them look DS. That's what i did with my tiffs, paid like $325 and with a little cleaning on the outsole and decreasing they looked brand spankin new for 1/3 the price of DS.
THIS. I dont understand the people who are DS only. I've gotten 2-3 shoes that were "worn once" and i'm convinced they were only tried on.

the shape and silhouette of the cmft dunks are gross

Back
Top Bottom