2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Vapor lows today, I wonder how these would have done if they didn't come out at the same time as the Diamond lows.
Primo.
smokin.gif

Every time I see these (and usually your pair @mints) I regret not picking up back when. I really need to track down a pair that's still in decent shape. 

Thanks for the info on the joggers, going to check them all out [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back to the regular programmed Sb talk lol

Who's ready for their tax return? And what u copping with it?

This guy right here!! But I plan on copping
1. BHM 2015
2. Disposable
3. AG's
4. Eric Koston Lows
5. If I'm lucky maybe Takashi 2's

Then non SB's
1. Puma Suedes Red's & Blacks
2. Reebok Ventilators
3. Asics GR's

All for low prices hopefully besides the Eric Koston & Takashi 2's tho

Did my taxes the other day, for the first time in a long time I actually owed money. Not enough that I'll go to an accountant over, but enough to where I should start keeping track of stuff next year and see if doing itemized deductions won't help me minimize my tax burden.

whoisthisguy whoisthisguy Street Meat Ventilators?

Last edited:
Did my taxes the other day, for the first time in a long time I actually owed money. Not enough that I'll go to an accountant over, but enough to where I should start keeping track of stuff next year and see if doing itemized deductions won't help me minimize my tax burden.

whoisthisguy whoisthisguy Street Meat Ventilators?

Yes, I'm thinkin about getting those & the OG's the Euphoria Nubuck & overall quality of the shoe has me really intrigued to get them.

Just pulled the trigger on some co.jp lows that I've wanted for a while. If I could fit my foot comfortably in a size 10 in leather dunks, I'd have picked up 2 other pairs.

I had to hit the bench because I'm trying to see baseball games in Chicago, Milwaukee, St Louis & Cleveland this year, so I'm still deciding between the stillins & Central Parks and getting the De La's before the end of the month.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on some co.jp lows that I've wanted for a while. If I could fit my foot comfortably in a size 10 in leather dunks, I'd have picked up 2 other pairs.
goodluck! i've never been able to fit into anything size 10..

Massive road trip? Doing it with buddies or your pops? I've never been to an MLB game, but I've tossed the idea around that if I ever make it BIG and have enough downtime I'd like to spend a summer just driving the country and hitting up every park to take in a game.

That or do one of those Japanese league 2 week vacations.

My veneers are a size 10, they're tight, but wearable, the suede has a considerable amount of give. In older non SB dunks I can fit a 10.5 like a champ though.

Last edited:
Actually, I've starting seeing Joggers at TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Ross.
$19.99 and $29.99
Yup. Just picked up some camo joggers for $11.99 at Ross. Also, H&M and Burlington Coat Factory sells them too. Modell's sports as well has them for cheap-$15 a pair.

Massive road trip? Doing it with buddies or your pops? I've never been to an MLB game, but I've tossed the idea around that if I ever make it BIG and have enough downtime I'd like to spend a summer just driving the country and hitting up every park to take in a game.

That or do one of those Japanese league 2 week vacations.
If you end up in Cleveland, hit me up...you, me, @vuezie1127 and @MusicalExcellence will have to grab a brewski.
I will do that, I wanna go in June or early July, so I will defintely hit you up about that. Seriously.

@Phenom ATL would probably be the more interesting game, Rangers would be easiest since I could use the trip as an excuse to also visit my sister, Astros would be the easiest to get to.

Back
Top Bottom