2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Luckily most of the people who got CNY actually wanted em

Its why there's not too many pairs on the market
yeah i saw them as a popular release but i think the tiff highs will probably be the highest resale priced shoe to be around now from the newer releases. hype isn't as strong with sbs for there to be a market for them like jordans (thank GAWD!)

so i think the de la lows that release will be big at first but they will quickly lower in price 

I think people will TRY to flip the de las but will fall flat on their face like the northern lights lows

I doubt people "come out of retirement" for the De La lows, they were a niche SB when they released and flooded eBay because people thought they were crazy limited
They will. Add that to all the newer hypebeasts who could care less about de la soul and just want what's hot and looks nice. One major thing that works in our favor though: The HARE JORDAN 7 drops the same day for $190 and THE NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 LOW BRED releases the following weekend for $170.

glasses.gif
 I'm feeling a little sigh of relief now.

They will. Add that to all the newer hypebeasts who could care less about de la soul and just want what's hot and looks nice. One major thing that works in our favor though: The HARE JORDAN 7 drops the same day for $190 and THE NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 LOW BRED releases the following weekend for $170.

glasses.gif
 I'm feeling a little sigh of relief now.
Well, that's good news. Hopefully these won't be limited and the quality is just as good as the Highs.

I dont see the de la lows having resale value unless they are super limited like yoth. People don't wear dunks for real. It's not cool. I hope it stays that way.

If anyone was still looking, the Warmth pack hit NDC Clearance this week.
(Apologies if I missed it already mentioned).

If anyone was still looking, the Warmth pack hit NDC Clearance this week.
(Apologies if I missed it already mentioned).

Not mentioned, but even if you hold out for the 20/25% off clearance sale, they're available cheaper elsewhere.

Any of you guys scoop those Strummers? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Right?

The trash they put out today pales in comparison to even the black box dunks - which were widely hated on at release for being far below the quality of silver and pink box dunks.
But *some* black box pairs are still up to par with much older releases. Case in point, Puff n Stuffs vs Veneers. Hell, I even like the suede on the Mocha lows. Way better than anything you get today aside from the special kicks like SOMPs.

@DanVSMan the befores were pro and the afters are a premium

I didn't get either of them because I had bought the Takashi 2 a couple months before they dropped

Last edited:

SB is dead
And I am soooo thankful for that. Compared to J's, SBs are still overall higher quality. It feels good to know if I have second thoughts or wait it out the shoe is steal around and it could go on sale.  That's what the old days of J's were like when the consumer dictated the prices-not the resellers.  If these "jordan heads" would get the memo they'd understand the resellers only have the power people give them.

As far as the de las I think more people will cop than usual, but with May being a big release month I hope we're in the clear.

What's with all the J's references lately in here. We get it, the reason why I enjoy this thread is for the non JB talk (contrary to my avi). I get that most have 1 or have had 1 but to refer to their pricing or methods as if their the only ones who lack quality control, have ridiculous prices, or a thirsty following is absurd. I like and love mys sbs cause that's what they are sbs. Apples and oranges. Cats help in here and no one to my knowledge In here flosses with the same rhetoric as I already have this or that or nothing comes close to the good ol days. The fact that most of the peeps in here WEAR their kicks is and added plus. I shouldn't but will apologize to those who feel offended.

What's with all the J's references lately in here. We get it, the reason why I enjoy this thread is for the non JB talk (contrary to my avi). I get that most have 1 or have had 1 but to refer to their pricing or methods as if their the only ones who lack quality control, have ridiculous prices, or a thirsty following is absurd. I like and love mys sbs cause that's what they are sbs. Apples and oranges. Cats help in here and no one to my knowledge In here flosses with the same rhetoric as I already have this or that or nothing comes close to the good ol days. The fact that most of the peeps in here WEAR their kicks is and added plus. I shouldn't but will apologize to those who feel offended.

broke out the Barber Shops today, I am not a fan of the high or low De La why cant Nike just let things be. I hunted for the highs and was so happy when I got them and now they just decide why not make more money off everybody and release them with a twist but then the quality on them is half *** just like on all the ones they put out so far tiff highs cali highs but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom