2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok.

It just seemed there was a little more excitement around this drop, so I was curious whether they were perhaps more desired/expensive than I had thought.

Kudos to Premier's marketing arm for this idea though. They've been able to move units of items that range from sale fodder to attainable for retail + negligible amount largely because of the format in which they made them available.

As we've discussed previously, if you can create the user experience of having won something, you don't even have to offer particularly alluring prizes.
And again, that's where I feel that it doesn't make sense to ME. I don't get how people could buy this thinking that they've WON anything. Maybe it's because I don't personally like them, thats why I passed when they originally dropped, but the numbers SPOKE loud too. NO ONE bought them, they STILL sit on EBay. I just don't get it.

Last edited:
i just hope shops dont get any bright ideas...like, instead of putting Gr's like birches & slate blues on sale, lets pack them up early & drop a "restock" of our own a year later, charge retail, & watch them sell out almost instantly. I know if I had a shop i'd be thinking it.

Last edited:
i just hope shops dont get any bright ideas...like, instead of putting Gr's like birches & slate blues on sale, lets pack them up early & drop a "restock" of our own a year later, charge retail, & watch them sell out almost instantly. I know if I had a shop i'd be thinking it.
That's something that I thought about too. But I don't know if most shops make enough to be able to do that. AND, the restock method could really be hit or miss, I mean Premier added that "ALL SALES FINAL" tag recently, they must have gotten returns.

No

No size 10.5 cause I ordered them this past weekend so think I'm a troll lol
Son. Just go fall in a hole. Nobody cares about you. You want attention. We dont care. Cool you suck off the dudes at premier. Want an award? These are GRs plenty of people got when the dropped. Youre not funny or entertaining. Go to the hypebeasts thread and post selfies. Thanks.
-the whole SB community on NT.

Last edited:
L
Son. Just go fall in a hole. Nobody cares about you. You want attention. We dont care. Cool you suck off the dudes at premier. Want an award? These are GRs plenty of people got when the dropped. Youre not funny or entertaining. Go to the hypebeasts thread and post selfies. Thanks.

Lmao I'm nt trying to be funny I was simply posting my order from premier and people think I'm trolling. Then was just saying they probably didn't have a 10.5 cause that's the size I ordered.

As far as these being GRs I know they are and I know there not hard to get, majority of SBs are easy to get even old releases.

As far as hypebeast forums I would almost gaurantee most you people on here are hypebeast an just recently joined the SB game in the last year or so.

You think I give a **** about any single one of you members on here NO. I was just posting to show what I ordered and then left details about what I think is being restocked or why they are being restocked. I don't care if people think im trolling or lying doest affect one bit

Last edited:

rock-clapping.gif

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

L
Lmao I'm nt trying to be funny I was simply posting my order from premier and people think I'm trolling. Then was just saying they probably didn't have a 10.5 cause that's the size I ordered.

As far as these being GRs I know they are and I know there not hard to get, majority of SBs are easy to get even old releases.

As far as hypebeast forums I would almost gaurantee most you people on here are hypebeast an just recently joined the SB game in the last year or so.

You think I give a **** about any single one of you members on here NO. I was just posting to show what I ordered and then left details about what I think is being restocked or why they are being restocked. I don't care if people think im trolling or lying doest affect one bit

REPPED....

No
No size 10.5 cause I ordered them this past weekend so think I'm a troll lol

L

C'mon son. So, your first post was just to objectively give info - not to brag? Be a jerk if you want, but don't insult people's intelligence.

And, if you didn't care about people's opinions, you wouldn't post here, and you most certainly would not respond to people posting their opinions of you. You can pretend you don't care and are too cool for school, my dude, but actions speak louder than words.

I seen your IG too, buddy. Congrats, it appears you have a bunch of random stuff from the black box era on, 95% of which nobody cares about. Ditto for your AF1 collection. You weren't doing it before the hype - the hype era came and went before you even hopped on the train.

Now, go put on a shirt and be quiet.

Last edited:
In other news...I have no clue why the McRad's are sitting on Ebay literally for retail...I'm gonna double up sooner or later...It's a beautiful shoe in my opinion. Also guys don't entertain "Early Bird" dude is obviously trolling. He deserves no response.

In other news...I have no clue why the McRad's are sitting on Ebay literally for retail...I'm gonna double up sooner or later...It's a beautiful shoe in my opinion. Also guys don't entertain "Early Bird" dude is obviously trolling. He deserves no response.
Dude, they went on sale at one of my locals and my jaw dropped. They had them JUST sitting there. It was mind boggling. They opened their doors on the day of the sale and the McRads FLEW! 

He will get nothing else from me, I just wanted to extend and olive branch, you know. 

Last edited:
@John00 I totally understand. This thread has been nothing but positive and we shall keep it that way. I'm working on contacting my cousin that lives in Sac Town to see if she can scoop me a pair of these FTC's though. I need em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom