2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

KINETIC IS HAVING A SALE!!! BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ON ALL SHOES!!!! 

Link to SBs: http://www.kineticskateboarding.com/products.cfm/Footwear/Nike SB/ViewAll=1

CODE: MAY13
mean.gif

May have to pull the trigger.  Question is do I just wait on the Birch's and grab some Janos and Canyon Purples for $84 or grab the Birch's now for $20 more...
laugh.gif

Hmm, nvm, thought I could pull a sneaky trick and get them to markdown the already marked down price.  No such luck lol.

Last edited:
@John00 I totally understand. This thread has been nothing but positive and we shall keep it that way. I'm working on contacting my cousin that loves in Sac Town to see if she can scoop me a pair of these FTC's though. I need em.
Yeah, I hit them up and they're not doing an online release or taking phone orders for their version.

I think a couple pairs of the special insole FTCs will hit the bay, happened with the premiers and i ended up getting the ISO editions with the 2 sets of soles, 4 laces, poster and stickers for 190. got everything but the dustbag so im sure a couple of these will go up.

I think a couple pairs of the special insole FTCs will hit the bay, happened with the premiers and i ended up getting the ISO editions with the 2 sets of soles, 4 laces, poster and stickers for 190. got everything but the dustbag so im sure a couple of these will go up.
Everything hits eBay.

The bay area is full of resellers...

In reality, resell prices for the FTC's will probably be low as a lot of people are after the Black Toe's and Ballistics...

Everything hits eBay.

The bay area is full of resellers...

In reality, resell prices for the FTC's will probably be low as a lot of people are after the Black Toe's and Ballistics...
lets hope so. im after both the black toes and undftds but can defiantly live without either. FTCs would be more rewarding than either. 

mean.gif

May have to pull the trigger.  Question is do I just wait on the Birch's and grab some Janos and Canyon Purples for $84 or grab the Birch's now for $20 more...
laugh.gif

Hmm, nvm, thought I could pull a sneaky trick and get them to markdown the already marked down price.  No such luck lol.
pull the trigger

My Nike outlet in NJ had the SB Dunk low sequioa's for $59.99. I was surprised such a great colorway hit the outlets. Picked up a sz 13 for myself.
I think this was an underrated colorway and glad I doubled up on them.

Ftcs should be an easy cop doubt they will even sell out with all the other stuff droppin...I could see payin a little extra for the pair with the insoles, but its not like anyone will ever see your insoles. I want to scoop the undftds too they are lookin quite fresh

:smh:

May have to pull the trigger.  Question is do I just wait on the Birch's and grab some Janos and Canyon Purples for $84 or grab the Birch's now for $20 more... :lol:

pull the trigger
Very tempting. Wanna get the damage for this weekend out of the way first tho. Thanks for the peer pressure. :lol:

The shoezeum guy has a friends and family brain wrecks pack up on the bay. As far as all of the other bratrud auctions that hit the bay, theyre being sold by another person now?

Very tempting. Wanna get the damage for this weekend out of the way first tho. Thanks for the peer pressure.
laugh.gif
i was contemplating retail for a while... would not have been unhappy, but now I'm thinking about doubling at this price

completely understand with the monster week ahead though, haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom