2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn i had the size 12 in my cart but was too slow to check-out... completely forgot to Log In before hand.... oh well, save my money, not too upset 

Sure, this is the best option for the Safaris, but aren't these available for pretty close to retail generally? FC had pairs for 150 - so if you remove the 20% rule, that says that sellers are willing to take around 120 for them, no?

Just curious. Not trying stir things up or anything.

Sure, this is the best option for the Safaris, but aren't these available for pretty close to retail generally? FC had pairs for 150 - so if you remove the 20% rule, that says that sellers are willing to take around 120 for them, no?

exactly. grabbin em for 110 shipped from premier isnt the craziest steal. but def coppable, and congrats to those who did

You are correct with your assessment. You can apply the same logic to a lot of the stuff they dropped too. Some of it you can still find below box price.

Last edited:
You are correct with your assessment. You can apply the same logic to a lot of the stuff they dropped too. Some of it you can still find below box price.

Ok.

It just seemed there was a little more excitement around this drop, so I was curious whether they were perhaps more desired/expensive than I had thought.

Kudos to Premier's marketing arm for this idea though. They've been able to move units of items that range from sale fodder to attainable for retail + negligible amount largely because of the format in which they made them available.

As we've discussed previously, if you can create the user experience of having won something, you don't even have to offer particularly alluring prizes.

Back
Top Bottom