2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pics of receipt or not real
He'll just photoshop one anyhow...I don't doubt he prob owns the shoes, just don't believe he got the skunks or huxtables/coogi's from Premier within the last few days. The order sheet he posted yesterday looked shopped for sure.

Gotcha, does the wristband secure a pair?
Yea. WRISTBANDS FOR THE NIKE X UNDEFEATED "BRING BACK 2003" RELEASE WILL BE AVAILABLE TODAY AT UNDEFEATED SAN FRANCISCO. LIMIT OF ONE WRISTBAND PER PERSON, ID MUST BE PRESENT DURING WRISTBAND PICK UP AND AT PURCHASE.

Yea I trolled on the skunks, I only did it cause people or so hyped on these restocks

PREMIER IS NOT GETTING SKUNKS OR HUXTABLES

They are getting safaris, miller high life's, and yellow curbs. I did the skunks just for humor which obviously no one on this forum has. I still imagine a good chunk of you to be new to SBs. I just joined this forum been on NsB and ISS probably since 05-06. I been buying SBs since day one and that's all I buy. I do have over 300 pairs and anyone that knows me on NSB or Instagram will vouche that

My boy is #53 at SF Undefeated. He needs a size 8 or 8.5. Think he'll be able to cop?

53 isn't bad considering that you can only buy one or the other. Now it just depends on how many of those people are getting what.

As far as numbers go, guy at undftd i talked to really helpful. He said that the numbers are the same as the white gum but that more people want these. That being said there seems to be a lack of other retailers getting these which means either the instores and/or online will have more to go around.

Yea I trolled on the skunks, I only did it cause people or so hyped on these restocks

They are getting safaris, miller high life's, and yellow curbs. I did the skunks just for humor which obviously no one on this forum has. I still imagine a good chunk of you to be new to SBs. I just joined this forum been on NsB and ISS probably since 05-06. I been buying SBs since day one and that's all I buy. I do have over 300 pairs and anyone that knows me on NSB or Instagram will vouche that

My boy is #53 at SF Undefeated. He needs a size 8 or 8.5. Think he'll be able to cop?
Undefeated has about 150 pairs......

He should be fine....

I was fortunate and landed #24 and my lady landed #41 (huge shout-out to JordanSF to holding me down).

Those UNDFTD's are gonna take some work online...im in NYC but no way im gonna be camping for anything.

Any news on the FTC dunks? Been seeing pairs popping up on eBay.

Last edited:
HAHAHA nice Avatar B20!

I guess he's trolling NSB and Instagram too since he posted the same pics on both of those acting like he got skunks and huxtables from Premier restock.

Last edited:
HAHAHA nice Avatar B20!

I guess he's trolling NSB and Instagram too since he posted the same pics on both of those acting like he got skunks and huxtables from Premier restock.
That avatar tho....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom