2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New pickup for today. Very happy with these. Been searching for 6 years for these. :smokin

Last edited:
HAHAHA nice Avatar B20!

I guess he's trolling NSB and Instagram too since he posted the same pics on both of those acting like he got skunks and huxtables from Premier restock.

If you read I said I posted the skunks and huxtables together just to get people's hopes up cause all the hypebeasts are hoping for em to restock

The other pairs were restocks and are being restocked just didn't hit premiers site yet, i post the receipt and Paypal invoice plus emails they sent me to prove everyone on here. Think I'm a troll all you want but I STILL probably have a doper collection than 90% of the members on here. I'm not trying to brag but everyone wants to bust my balls or think I'm trolling I got receipts, emails, everything sorry I'm not a noob in the game like most of yall

It has to be next week, no? I believe the WOF are June's QS.

My buddy said his shop is getting the FTCs in June, they were originally may and moved to June and the 8five2 janoskis were moved from June to may. The limited WOF is may and the QS WOF is set for August-September

Thanks you guys for the comments and the Reps.

@dunksb412 What's up with the trash talk and what not? How you gonna come in here and straight diss everyone with that ''My collection is 90% doper then all of yours?'' Where is this coming from? :rolleyes Just keep the thread moving with little or no negativity. :smokin

Thanks you guys for the comments and the Reps.

@dunksb412 What's up with the trash talk and what not? How you gonna come in here and straight diss everyone with that ''My collection is 90% doper then all of yours?'' Where is this coming from? :rolleyes Just keep the thread moving with little or no negativity. :smokin

I'm trying to keep it moving but everyone is trying to bash me or think I'm trolling and I'm just stating facts. I'm just another sneakerhead trying to add to the thread but people wanna be cocky so umma be cocky

Thanks for the props on the pickup folks. I've worn them every day since I've gotten them and I don't think I'll be able to stop anytime soon. I gotta question though, when did nike start putting that padding around the achilles? It appears that I've missed advancements in the technology. :lol:

Thanks for the props on the pickup folks. I've worn them every day since I've gotten them and I don't think I'll be able to stop anytime soon. I gotta question though, when did nike start putting that padding around the achilles? It appears that I've missed advancements in the technology. :lol:

I believe about a year ago. :nerd:

I'm trying to keep it moving but everyone is trying to bash me or think I'm trolling and I'm just stating facts. I'm just another sneakerhead trying to add to the thread but people wanna be cocky so umma be cocky
Last thing I'm gonna say on this. You WERE trolling by posting a fake picture and trying to pass them off as a legit restock from premier. You even admitted that pic was photoshopped after no one believed it was real.

On another note, does anyone own old spice lows? What's your opinion of them?

I got a pair of the old spice lows when they came out. Love the color blocking on them and the suede is nice. The only problem is keeping the beige part clean. Mine are really beat up now.

I got a pair of the old spice lows when they came out. Love the color blocking on them and the suede is nice. The only problem is keeping the beige part clean. Mine are really beat up now.
Appreciate it, repped. Yeah Ive been hunting for a pair and i figured keeping them clean would be the hardest part

Back
Top Bottom