2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

undftd-nike-bring-back-ballistic-pack.jpg

Mercy...I think I want both.

Co
Correct! Anyone have a link or advice about where to keep refreshing? Thanks!
The last time they did the white dunk/hyperdunk, the link was on their front page(couldn't miss it).  I'm sure they'll do the same this time.  Also, don't get bummed out if you miss out when they first go live.  I remember getting home from work, checking the site, and being able to get my size in the dunk around 7:40pm (according to my invoice).

I'd also recommend logging in beforehand.  Or registering if you haven't yet(upper right hand corner of page).

Last edited:
1. Sneaker celebs don't really influence me at all. I do, however, love to see celebs in SB dunks since they're all normally in J's and what not. ie: frank ocean in the black supreme lows and Jason Sudeikis in green hemps!

2. Vapor lows, Koziks highs, old spice lows

3. Haven't really thought too much about it to come up with a color way but I think a dunk low with Pharrell would de dope. I only say dunk low because its my favorite SB silhouette. I'd let Pharrell have virtually all the power to do what he wanted with the shoe because with his design background it could turn into something awesome.

undftd-nike-bring-back-ballistic-pack.jpg

Mercy...I think I want both.

UNDFTD dunk update: you can only purchase either the dunk or hyperdunk not both in store. Add to that they will have the black toe Jordan's and this campout just got worse :-/ you can also buy the Jordan and choice of undftd dunk.

Last edited:
Tha
The last time they did the white dunk/hyperdunk, the link was on their front page(couldn't miss it).  I'm sure they'll do the same this time.  Also, don't get bummed out if you miss out when they first go live.  I remember getting home from work, checking the site, and being able to get my size in the dunk around 7:40pm (according to my invoice).

I'd also recommend logging in beforehand.  Or registering if you haven't yet(upper right hand corner of page).
Thank you!

The premier restocks have been weak as of late. I'm hoping they drop something crazy towards the end of their stock. And a size 12 please!!

Tried digging through some old posts but this thread is way too big. Does anybody know the shade of blue on the laces for WPF's (The ones that match the Concepts QS version), and where to get them?

how is UNDFTD.com on release days? pretty hard to get through? would like to pick up those ballistics

Back
Top Bottom